07.

DEMANI MALOURATLANTA, GA▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEMANI MALOUR
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The cool breeze of air blowed against Demani's face while he sat outside at the empty park with his head filled with nothing. It was the month of November and Atlanta was just a little bit chilly being that thanksgiving was next week.

A holiday Demani too much never cared for and has never personally had a good experience with. Holidays were regular days to him, he didn't even know thanksgiving was in a week.

It was the least of his worries. His mind was too focused on getting a job and having his life put together soon before he'd hit a certain age.

If those goals weren't met before he hits that age then Demani planned on doing something to himself which wouldn't effect nobodies life at all if people were to know.

He had been sitting at the park reading a book but he finished being left with nothing else to read so he just sat there on his phone.

In the middle of scrolling down his instagram timeline he heard small footsteps causing him to slowly look up from his phone. Some girl dressed in polo set was approaching him.

"Hey." She spoke sending him a small wave.

Demani couldn't seem to get his words out' he just gave her a weird stare unintentionally..he wasn't tryna come off rude but he's just real iffy about people now.

"Oh you one of dem? My bad." The girl held her hands up in defense stepping back before moving her bohemian knotless braids off of her shoulder.

Tilting his head at her he wanted to know what she meant by what she had just said. "I'm one of what?" He asked.

"One of dem quiet mean ass mysterious niggas who got a girlfriend that they just can't seem to leave alone ..or am I wrong?"

"You wrong .." He said, even though the girlfriend part was somewhat right but she wasn't all the way correct. "Dang I'm wrong? It's coo but why u just out here like it ain't cold." She asks.

"I'm just coolin."  He replied putting his focus back onto his phone not even glancing at the girl not once even though she made sure to keep her focus on him.

Demani was responding by keeping all his answers short. He wasn't tryna get caught talking to this girl, Isabella could come out of no where on her weird shit like always.

And on top of that he wasnt tryna make anymore type of connections with anymore females. Dealing with Isabella's jealousy towards Nazaia was enough for him.