01.

DEMANI MALOURATLANTA, GA▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEMANI MALOUR
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEMANI stared at the computer screen trying to figure out why weren't things working out for him in life. He had just launched the first drop for his brand and no sales were made.

After putting so much hard work into it, using the last little bit of money he had saved for himself so he could invest into his brand. Promoting daily twenty four seven' weeks before he even launched it.

Still lead him to feeling like a failure. Demani had hope but now at this point all hope was lost, yet once again he felt useless and unworthy.

Demani spent everyday trying to figure out his purpose in life' seeing himself as someone who was just meant to die and be forgotten.

He's only nineteen. Too young to be seeing life the way he does and going through so much mentally.

"Bae can we go get something to eat, I'm hungry." His girlfriend Isabella came into the room asking him for money.

He sighed heavily feeling irritated. Patting his pocket he dug into of his left pocket pulling out a twenty dollar bill ..which was his last little bit of money until his job paid him again.

Isabella stood behind him taking the twenty looking at him confusedly. "Just a twenty ..u don't want nothing?" She asked him.

Demani shook his head saying no. He wasn't hungry, he was never hungry anymore. Demani had gotten use to not eaten because of financial problems.

"Mkay well can I get a lil more? And possibly keep the change." Isabella continued to beg him for money he didn't have.

"Ain't got nun else." He shrugged his shoulders steadily refreshing the page on his laptop yet nothing changed.

Isabella rolled her eyes. It wasn't no secret her and her boyfriend was struggling the difference between the two was that Demani tries' she doesn't.

"You would still have money for us if you didn't spend it all on this brand. I told you it wasn't gonna get us no where and make us no money Demani give it up already." Isabella said.

Downtalking him like always instead of being more encouraging. She blamed everything on him and never supported his decisions.

Why did he still love her and try to take care of her? Because he tries to give people the treatment he didn't receive.

Growing up his childhood was terrible. He was always treated badly never got tooken care of properly. Demani had to learn everything on his own.