06.

DEMANI MALOURATLANTA, GA▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEMANI MALOUR
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was the next day, DEMANI woke up this morning in a unfamiliar place until he realized he was at Nazaia's crib. He remembered coming over last night and they talked for hours.

Nazaia had put on a movie in the living room where they were chilling but then eventually they both fell asleep on each other. When Nazaia woke up she realized she was right on top of him so she got up and moved to the other side of the couch.

She didn't know if he was okay with it so she wanted to respect him and not try to make it seem like she was just tryna come in and make him feel like she's tryna play with his head or something.

Little did she know Demani didn't mind her being on him at all, she made em feel more sane than ever.

On the other hand Demani's intentions weren't to stay though. He only planned to come over for a little bit and then he'd go back home like he promised Isabella but from the looks of it things didn't go as plan.

Now he was in the bathroom listening Isabella snap out and go crazy about trying to figure out where he was. Last night he told her he was coming back but now he was trying to think of a lie to come up with.

"Is you gone let me talk?" He interrupted her in the middle of her yelling and screaming sounding like she was really losing her mind at the moment.

"You think I'm some dumbass bitch Demani and I'm tired of you playing with me. I know your most definitely at a bitch house and it's most likely that model bitch you been fucking on along with all them other bitches!! I'm not stupid nor dumb!" She angrily yelled into the mic of the phone.

Isabella wasn't letting him get not one word in, meanwhile Nazaia had walked pasted the bathroom cus she was leaving the laundry room and she could hear what was going on.

It was already bad enough she didn't like how Isabella treated him' now she finally had the chance to at least say something to make it known she's definitely gonna around for Demani... her friend.

"Ian at nobody house Bella juh let me talk. I got stranded in da car last night so I found the nearest hotel and stayed dea. Now I'm getting the car some gas so ima be home later I swea." Demani quickly explained his lie.

"FaceTime me Demani." She said, Demani mentally slapped himself. The older girl simply didn't believe him at all so she wanted him to show proof.

He hated lying he felt like it only made things worser so he hated when it came down to him having to lie.

Nazaia picked the lock to the locked bathroom door coming inside the bathroom. Demani noticed her about to say something but he instantly backed her up against the wall putting his hand over her mouth.