03.

NAZAIA COLEMANATLANTA, GA▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAZAIA COLEMAN
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAZAIA got on the elevator pressing the number three needing to get to the third floor, while being on the phone with Kori listening to him tell her about his day.

After yesterday when she agreed to him taking her on a date which is today he texted her phone and surprisingly ..Nazaia responded.

This led to them texting all night eventually until Nazaia fell asleep. When she woke up this morning she saw that he had called her so she called back leading them to where they are now.

She's just vibing. She doesn't plan on actually dealing with Kori but right now she was just gonna let this 'date' happen and see where things will go from there.

"I'm still seeing you tonight right?" Kori asked her making sure she wasn't flaking out on him. "How many times I gotta tell you yes? Don't make me change my mind." She said in response.

By the way she had said that he could tell she was boutta get annoyed, but did he care? No not all.

"Keep on playin Nazaia." He mumbled from the other side of the phone.

The elevator came to a stop both doors slid open. Nazaia got off it being right down the hall from Demani's room.

"Ima see you later Kori I'm busy right now." She tells him now that she wanted to get off the phone, Nazaia was just ready to see if Demani was awake yet.

Yesterday the doctors said it would possibly be today or tomorrow when he wakes up but she had a feeling he might be up' she was gonna come see him regardless though.

"Where you at and what chu doin?" Kori questioned her causing Nazaia to heavily roll her eyes she hung up in his face.

"Oh your back' right on time." Soon as she reached the door to his room his doctor came out greeting her with a smile.

"Yeah I keep my word. Is he woke?" Nazaia asks. Receiving a head nod from the doctor. "He woke up earlier than we expected, everything is looking fine as of right now." She was told.

Nazaia was glad to hear that. Then she started to remember that this boy barely knew her and she didn't want him to be confused when she walked in.

Feeling as if things were gonna be awkward..well for him not her. Nazaia had a hold personality so she didn't really care that much, she's know how to hold a conversation.

"Thank you." Entering the room she closed the door coming face to face with Demani he noticed her as soon as he saw her they locked eyes instantly.