04.

DEMANI MALOURATLANTA, GA▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEMANI MALOUR
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEMANI poured the pills into the palm of his hand before tossing them into his mouth washing em down with a small sip of water. Putting the cap back on his water he put it on the dresser along with his prescription.

It had been a month since he was in the hospital but now he was finally out of there, which he wish he could've stayed simply because it was his only escape from Isabella.

But sadly now .. he was right back where he started before all the chaos happened. Demani was back with Isabella, he felt dumb but it wasn't as if he had anywhere else to go.

Isabella was still acting the same but some days she'd try to be extremely nice to him and be all under him' Demani would avoid it though.

It was obvious he wasn't trying to be with her but it was hard to just pull away from the only person you know. "Demani can you come help me!" Isabella called him from the livingroom.

Leaving the room he went to see what wanted. She was sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone, he was staring trying to figure out what she needed help with.

"I wanna show you something." She looks up at him signaling for him to come sit down. "Show me what?" He sat down, Demani wasn't in the mood.

Lately you could say he had been acting a little mean and stuck up. He was starting to get more and more fed up, it was starting to show.

Sometimes he'd randomly catch himself saying his thoughts out loud or getting attitudes out of no where.

"Isn't this the girl who was seeing you at the hospital? Was you fucking her or something?" Isabella had pulled up Nazaia's instagram figuring out she was a known IG model.

So it was easy to find her, everyone sees her.

Demani wasn't expecting her to show a picture of her but he was kinda glad she did. He missed seeing her face' he was staring so hard he forgot Isabella was right next to him.

"I'll beat the hell out of you! You admiring this bitch right in-front of my face Demani! Dat shit not cool." She was jealous, she slapped the phone out of his hand.

Demani jumped from the loud noise of the phone hitting the tile floor. "Damn Bella you gotta chill." He mumbled to himself closing his eyes.

"I don't have to do shit you over here drooling over the bitch right here next to me. Like I said, did you fuck her?" She repeated her question.