05.

NAZAIA COLEMANATLANTA, GA▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAZAIA COLEMAN
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAZAIA had finally reunited with one of her real friends by the name Kimora who had moved away to Houston for a while to get away since she claimed she was dealing with too many issues in ATL.

Being the good friend that she is she didn't bother trying to make Kimora change her mind about leaving because she knows sometimes it's good for a fresh new start for the sake of her and her son.

No one really knew she dipped off with her child and moved to houston except a few of her family members and Nazaia. But now she was glad that Kimora was finally back she missed hanging with her real friend.

The two friends had so much to talk about and catch up on in each others lives. Today they had been together all day just talking, shopping and enjoying each other's company.

"I have a hosting tonight and since you back you gotta pop out wit me and stunt on these hoes. I miss turning up with you." Nazaia hugged onto her friend, they both hugged each other.

"Bae you know I'm down to hit the scene wit you but I gotta see if my mama and dad can keep Jai'er tonight." Referring to her son who was upstairs in one of Nazaia's guest room asleep.

"Plus I been texted his dad earlier to see if he wanted to spend the day with him but that nigga ain't respond so fuck him."

Removing her arms from around Kimora pulling from the hug Nazaia looked at her. "We still gotta jump his daddy or what? Cus nigga yo son just got back, why u not spending time with him?" She was talking about Jahiem who was the father of Jai'er.

Kimora shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know but I'm not finna force him to be around, so anyways ima call my mama and ask ..then ima let you know if I'm showing up or not." She says.

Nazaia nodded her head before making her way into her kitchen grabbing herself a rice crispy treat out the top of her pantry along with a caprisun out the fridge.

"When you gon have another kid? I want a baby, Jai'er don got to big..he don't even acknowledge me anymore." Nazaia frowned, she loved babies. She just wasn't ready to have her own.

Kimora scrunched her face up. "I'd be damned if I have another one anytime soon. I been told you to quit being scary and have us another baby." She pointed at Nazaia.

"I don't even have a stable relationship. Ion have no nigga at all to even lay down and make a baby with, plus I'm not ready right now." Nazaia instantly shook her head with the quickness.