Chapter TWELVE

Your POV
I now sat sleepily on the bus, it was a long boring ride going to a Southern village, I've red about it online and I'm excited to go see if it's as beautiful as the other tourists feedback..

"Wow..." I muttered in amazement as. I spotted the tip of the mountain where the Southern village stood, I was amazed.. it's said to be a non-developed village and kept it's traditions 'till now.. now that I think about it though... Ayato had his face burried on my neck and his arms around my waist since the beginning of this journey, I booped his nose lightly "I thought we went here to enjoy? What's up?" He looked up to me with adorable doe eyes..

"The sky is up.." I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic remark, untangling his arms away from me, and tangled my arms around him, cuddling his form. I suddenly lost interest on the view outside and focused on his eyes that never left mine "I love you.." he stated not losing eye contact for even a second

"You're such an idiot.. but I love you too.." I closed my eyes pecking his lips lightly before burying my face in his midnight blue locks, gently brushing my fingers through the tresses of it. I felt the bus come into a Halt and busy chatters from the small busy village was heard. I stood up immediately dragging Ayato out of the bus. I gapped at the sight, traditional houses was alligned neatly, but before I could drag Ayato to the nearest stalls Ayato's hand was slapped away from mine.

"You two.. aren't you too young to be holding each other's hands?" I looked back to see an elderly man, probably in his 80's "you young man! Have you not been taught respect? It took me 25 years to be able to hold my wife's hand! And you two seem no older than 16" my bottom lip quivered as I stiffled a laugh, Ayato's eyes were glaring at the man while an elderly woman held me by my shoulders, I stiffened

"Those are not clothes a fair maiden must wear!" She stated, I looked down on my clothes, I wore black shorts, a White shirt, beige vest and hiking boots, because Ayato and I planned to go hiking, I was about to ask what's wrong with it when she grasped my wrist, pulling me towards the nearest house, now that I realize it.. the bus had left with our luggages placed on the dirt, She then took a measuring tape and threw a white Yukata in my face. "I heard you're staying with us for a couple of days?" I nodded, "then you must abide the rules of our well preserved village, hurry up and change, I will teach you the ways of a maiden while my husband teach that boy with you" I nodded and started stripping, uncomfortably if I might add, she didn't leave the room and helped me tie the obi around my waist seeing how much I was struggling with it. "Alright.. introduce yourself.."

"My name is (YourFullName) and I-" she slapped her fan on the floor

"Again!" I sighed and she slapped the floor again "Sighing chases the happiness away!" Well shit! The last time I checked, Ayato and I came here to relax and go sight seeing​ and not learn like toddlers! "Well?!" I held back a sigh.. this is going to be a long day!

Timeskip
I laid my back on a futon, groaning, I had been sitting straight since we've arrived here and nope, There's no relaxation at all.. Ayato was in the room beside mine, we were separated by a thin paper door.

"Ayato.. I miss you! I Wanna cuddle!" I whined lowly, since the older couple was sharing the room opposite to ours.

POV switch Ayato
"Ayato.. I miss you! I wanna cuddle!" I heard her whine lowly, stupid old man, and his stupid old man chores.. I slowly stood up leaving my futon and jumped out of the sliding window, I looked around before jumping into the window that leads to her side of the room.. she was barely awake..

"I missed you too half-ass.." I grumbled as I made my way beside her.. smelling her natural scent along with the lingering rose perfume on her white Yukata, she sat up raising both her arms.. I rolled my eyes and laid on her Futon, my arms circling her waist tightly. I kissed her forehead.. I blushed lightly as I muttered.. "I love you.." I'll tell her those precious words over and over.. while I still can.. to say the least. I stopped the tears that threatened to spill again, damn! I feel weak.. and I don't like it... But I know, I can show the real me to her... The girl I love... To _(YourName)