Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN(Filler)

Your POV
I was now sitting on the couch with only The bunnies to keep me company, I petted their soft furs as I thought of what Ayato said before leaving.

"I'll be right back later. And as for my reward for winning. No matter what I do or Ask Your answer can only be yes" I cringed, he better not be planning something perverted! Otherwise I will kill him!

"Gaaah!! Ayato You messed up Jerk!!!!!" I screamed while rolling around the couch whilst messing my hair up. "Just what are you freaking planning Ayato? You're messing me up" I groaned. Just then I heard the door open. I hurriedly sat up trying to tidy my hair up. I feel stupid.. as I sat criss cross apple sauce.

"What happened to you? Tch, I should've known.. You're such an Idiot!" He muttered harshly, I could only look down On my lap.

"Sorry.." I muttered.

"Don't be.. come here, Sit" I nodded and implanted my butt on top of the couch staring intently in his eyes. He sighed "alright, I told you what I wanted earlier right?" I nodded

"You wanted me to say Yes to anything" He nodded..

"Second, You can't speak while I'm talking okay?" He stated seemingly impatient. I nodded hurriedly. "Okay, Here goes nothing.." he kneeled down in front of me making my eyes widen yet again. ".. look I'm not one to be sweet most of the time but I want you to know. That during the times we've spent, I realized, that this shit that's going on in my chest is actually love, not just any infatuation.. I... Please accept this promise ring, as a sign of my promise to love only you, no matter how far we are from each other. Will you accept?" I was crying now. Tears of joy I guess? "..Idiot say something!" I jumped on him hugging him as tight as I could. But little did I know, It was a confession of something that was yet to come..