Chapter TWENTY-SIX

Your POV
I grumbled under my breath on the way back, I shouldn't have offered Ayato to spark and now I have to live in fear on what he wants. He cheated, Kissing me during a battle. How unfair.

"Stop grumbling I won fair and square!" I pushed his face away from mine.

"Idiot how was that fair? Like what the heck?" He rubbed my head a little harshly making me pout. I smacked his hand away

"It was a fair fight, I beat you using my fist" he raised his arm showing off his muscles, I groaned.

"Yeah sure, Because kissing your girlfriend to distract her is fair" I muttered sarcastically.

"Come on.. it's not that bad, Idiot!" He pulled on my hair again making me groan. Why the heck does he have to do that all the time? We walked out of the train and he grasped my hand, and me being the child I was.. I stuck my tongue out and pulled my hand away as he groaned.

"Bleeh!" I teased as I pulled on my eyelid. He made an irritated face as he pinned me on the wall, people that passed by gave us looks. I struggled on his grip, since the stares of other people made me self conscious.. I hate being the center of attention since I lost my parents, everyone would say I'm an Orphan and would judge me. I hate it so much that it actually brought tears in my eyes. Ayato Knows that once I cry, there's no possible way I'd stop unless I pass out of crying too much.

"O-oy?! What's gotten in to you?" He asked as he finally noticed the liquid falling from my eyes. I sniffled as I clutched on his shirt, The tears won't stop.. I can't stop it from flowing. I could only cry.. "Idiot!" My eyes widened as his lips crashed on mine. It was a sweet kiss, I couldn't even kiss back due to shock. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the crowding people. I touched my eyes and realized, I have stopped crying.