Bonus: 🍋

Your POV
It's been three years since Ayato and I found each other again. I sighed contently leaning into him. Ayato turned 20 a few days back and he's gotten tall, like really really really tall. And three years ago, he left Aogiri for me, and so I told him the fragments of my childhood that I still remember. We were sprawled on the bed, clinging on each other like lifelines. Through the years we grew more and more comfortable with each other. Comfortable enough to sleep beside each other in our undergarments.

"Ayato~~" I whispered into his ear and biting it lightly, we've never been close to doing anything TOO intimate. However we did explore each other too much to actually acquire each other's weaknesses. And his, are his ears. He liked it when I nibbled and sucked on them. His grip around my waist tightened.

"_(YourName).. are you sure I'm the HornDog?" He chuckled as his hands slipped lower into my butt squeezing it.

"You seem to have taken a liking to my ass, are You sure I'm a Half-ass?" He chuckled into my ear. He knew my weakness was his damned morning voice..

"Touché.." he muttered as he smashed his lips on mine, My hands hurriedly found their way around his neck, pulling him closer.. I've decided that I wanted to share everything with him, I wanted to give everything to him..And I will. I took the lead in our heated kiss. I inserted my tongue into his, and one of my hand found its way to his chest. His nipples are very sensitive.. "_(YourName) you're gonna wake my second Kagune. And I gotta tell you it shoots something out too" I laughed heartily as my hands went lower and lower until it reached it's destination.

"You mean this?.." I cupped it making him Groan, this wasn't the first time I touched it so It didn't bother me.

"Idiot.." he smashed his lips on mine eagerly. His tongue exploring my mouth deeper and deeper. I moaned as He sucked on my tongue.

"Ayato.. I'm supposed to do the sucking!" I pushed him down making my way lower, but before I could, He switched our places so he was on top. He slipped his hand in my bra massaging the sensitive , I moaned feeling hotter and hotter Everytime his warm hand made contact with my skin. I moaned as he started sucking on my neck going lower... And.. Lower...

"Tell me how you feel.." he muttered against my stomach. I squirmed as he licked my belly button, I felt tingly and wet. But he needn't to know that.

"Idiot.. what makes you think that I'll-ahh" he pressed a finger on the sensitive nub. I shook my head as I bit back sounds. I suddenly felt something wet slithering down there, I squirmed from his grip as He vigorously shoved his tongue in. I gasped as my hands shot out to his hair. I moaned

"Ayato.. ahh!! No Don't!" His tongue started to play around making me moan harder.

"Do you want me to stop?" He He chuckled.

"No keep going Ayato.." my back arched as I reached my peak. I was quivering I could barely move. Ayato lapped up the clear juices and stood up, I quickly forced myself to pull Ayato back on top of me. "Ayato.. let's do it.." I muttered as I looked away. He stared at me in shock. I covered my now red face. "We don't have to if you don't wan-" he kissed me, his hand traveled to my back as he unclasped my bra. I caresed his now muscled back as I slowly slid his boxers down allowing his erection to spring free. I grasped it in my hand making him groan "Ayatooo~~" I whined when he sucked on my neck drawing blood, it was going to leave a purple bruise tomorrow. He clutched the pillowcase​ as he swiftly entered. I gasped and shuddered at the feeling of intrusion.

"Ahh too tight! I'll move now" He stated, but before​ he could pull his shaft back I gripped on his forearm with tears in my eyes..

"Wait.. It hurts!" I cringed as I felt him grow bigger inside me.

"Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head no.

"No.. Do it.." the sound of skin slapping against each other bounced off from the four walls in the room. I felt hotter and hotter Everytime his hips met mine.

"How do you feel?" He questioned as his pace slowed. Allowing me to actually breathe.

"Ayato.. I think I'll.." Kw nibbled the placed where my neck and shoulder met, and that's bc when I came, I couldn't feel my legs but I felt him moving, the extra sensitivity almost drove me insane. I couldn't stop the noises that was coming out of my lips. When I reached my peak for the second time, he did too. He had collapsed on top of me, while I clung onto him as I panted. "You could've at least did it slower, you fucktard!" I stated panting harder.

"I couldn't hold back, after three years of your teasing I couldn't help but go overboard." He burried himself in my neck, sucking the place he marked earlier. This is going to be a long day.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm so sorry for the delay, classes started last Monday and remember when I told you there was free WiFi? It was as slow as a turtle (No offense turtles, I love you) I can't even connect. Not only that but, t takes at least an hour to get to the university. I swear.