Chapter FOURTEEN

Your POV
I sighed, it's​ been a long day.. and I do not want to elaborate it... Thank goodness a whole new bus had stopped over for the night and will be staying 'till the morning, we planned on leaving the village tomorrow with them, as I just can't bare the thought of not being with my Bunny Bun Bun, there's said to be a hot spring around here based on the tourist brochure, so I showed it to Ayato and off we go.

"Can't you go any faster?!" He scolded, wile I could only pout...

"Maybe YOU should wear a Yukata, let's see how fast you are, Idio-" Before I could finish, he swept me off my feet and basically just carried me, I blushed seeing as how little we had spent time with each other the whole trip..

"You're blushing" he stated smugly making me snicker..

"You're right... So?" I muttered burying my head in his hair, smelling the calming smell of peaches and the slight smell of cream from dinner... It has always been like this.. I tend to get sleepy when someone carried me, Is that weird? Nope.. I doubt it. I pulled on his locks making him hiss, I chuckled

"Do that again and I'll knock you over" I rolled my eyes pulling it again but a tad bit lightly this time.. I kept our eye contact as I brought the lock of hair near my lips as I kissed it tenderly, he blushed crimson and hurriedly looked away trying to hide the tint on his pale cheeks "Idiot.." he muttered under his breath, he stopped as we reached the hotsprings... Wait... What.. The.. Actual.. Fuuuddgggggeee?!!???!

"I-It's Unisex?!" I questioned loudly... Ayato shrugged giving me one of his lecherous looks, I shuddered.. slowly backing myself away, but because we we're on a rocky path and because of my stupid Yukata, I fell on my butt, grazing my palms however, they swiftly healed.. but it got Ayato's Attention back to me... "I want out!!" I made an X using my arms to exaggerate the fact that I do not want to go in..

"But your the one who wanted to go! And since I'm such an amazing Boyfriend..." He threw me over his shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes, I started to struggle but that seemed to leave him unfazed ".. we're going in!" I can hear his smirk from his obnoxious breathing. I'm screwed!
.....
Not like that Perv!!

Timeskip
I lowered my head into the warm water, making bubbles... This is by far the most relaxation I had for the whole trip, Ayato sat beside me with a small towel on top of his now wet hair... I told you this before, but I'll say it again, he's twice hotter when his hair is wet.. he noticed me staring and looked down at me, I quickly looked away to avoid embarrassing myself... It was awkward.. definitely awkward that is until he broke it of course..

"You-uh.. look adorable in their-uh robes?" I looked at him with a smile trying to keep my gaze on his eyes and not on his abdominal muscles and arms.

"Err.. thanks? You look fine in their towels..." He chuckled... And I knew I should've kept my cake hole shut! Now he knows that I've been checking him out since we came here! Now that he knows, It won't hurt to look down THERE right?.. I glanced on his thighs and suddenly had a massive nosebleed.