▀▄▀▄ 𝟏 ▄▀▄▀

◦•●◉✿ (𝑌/𝑛) '𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉 ✿◉●•◦

9:00 PM / Monday

I woke up to my alarm going off but it was CG5 instead of normal beeps.

🎵I'm not the one to trust when I've lost everything that I've touched. I built a land in the sky but I can't remember why. 🎵
(Can you guess what song this is?)

I turn it off then go to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. By the time I get out of the bathroom it's 6:50. I had only a few minutes till my stream in my new house. Since mother has died dad has been moving to new places to find work and this is the place he found work. Katilyn was going to watch and she said her older brother Charlie would too. Katilyn has been my friend since kindergarten and we moved back to my home town so that's fun. Katilyn and I have been talking over the phone every single day. (Btw Katilyn in the fan fic is Charlie's other sister and is 22, he has 4 siblings in this fanfic)

*Ring Ring Ring*

Katilyn was face timing me. I picked up and she started talking.

"Hi (Y/n) how are you?" She asked really energetic.

"Tired I just woke up." I respond

"Oh shit ok but like you gonna stream or not?" She asked

"Yes of course." I respond then yawn.

"One more thing what's your twitch name?"

"(U/n)" I say smiling.

"Oh so (u/n) is that right?" She sounded unsure.

"Yep." I respond realizing that I might have 2 more viewers than before.

"Cool so I'll tell Charlie." She said giggling more than usual.

"Ok what's the deal why are you laughing so much?" I said

"You'll see... I'm surprised you didn't put the pieces together yet (n/n)." She looked off to the side.

"Who is with you I have so- wait... Is your brother Charlie green aka CG5!?" I just realized this and damn I'm surprised I didn't know earlier.

"Yes yes he is and he is the with me right now." She said laughing.

"Oh my- really not even ten minutes ago I was listening to one of his songs. I can't believe the the CG5 is your brother. Like damn." I heard a guy laugh in the background and I knew it was Charlie fucking green himself I started blushing. His laugh is so cute and... Wait (Y/n) shut the fuck up.

"Don't laugh I'm actually so surprised. Kat this is not something you keep to yourself and not tell your own bestie." I say acting sad.

"Sorry it's just the fact you just found out that Kat and me are siblings. I thought you would know by now." Charlie said still laughing slightly.

"Yeah but I'm just not good at putting things together." I say pouting slightly. "Anyway I have to let you go it's 10:05 and I'm supposed to stream at 10:09 so yeah bye Kat and... Charlie." I started blushing again.

"By (n/n) see you soon." Katilyn said rather suspiciously.

"Bye (y/n) nice meeting you." Charlie said and I clearly heard that he had a smile on his face.

"Bye" I say hanging up and going to my set up.

I grabbed my sunglasses and my mask and fixed my hair.

(Btw this is what you are wearing but over the shirt is a CG5 hoodie but you can change it if you want)

I log into my twitch account and I start stream along with put the starting soon screen as well. Already 3.2k were there but I waited for Kat and Charlie to start. I see Kat put in chat 'hey (n/n)!!' I smile then start talking and taking down the starting soon screen.

"Hi how is everyone! Long time no see, it's been what 9 weeks at least!" I say with the fake energy I always use.

659 words

Hi hope you enjoyed have a splendid day or night or afternoon or whatever time it is for you now and stay safe :]