▀▄▀▄ 𝟏𝟏 ▄▀▄▀

"I'm with the police now just come in ok?"

"Ye-yeah."

I quickly got out of my car and ran into the building only to see Charlie by himself... Alone.

"Uhhh... Charlie you said you were with the police... Where are they then?"

"Heading to Kat's house right now they heard all of the story you said."

"I was on speaker?"

"Yeah hope that isn't a problem."

"It's not..."

"Good."

"So... Uhh... What now? You just lost your sister and I lost...a very close friend." Tears wear running down my face at the thought of it all. It's not like I wasn't crying as I got in here I was crying the whole time it's just... I was crying more than before I started to remember all the good times her and I had together I can't believe she's gone now... I can't believe she's just... Out of my world... Forever...

"Hey N/n you still with me?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up. Charlie had his hands cupping my cheeks and he was making eye contact.

"Y-yeah I was just thinking about Kat and.... How much time we spent together. I can't believe she's just gone completely and it just hurts to imagine a world where she's not in it she helped me through so much and I helped her as well but what am I going to do without her by my side for most of my like panic attacks and stuff like that?" I started hyperventilating and crying more. Then Charlie hugged me and told me everything is going to be just fine and that he'll help me through it all. In an instant I hugged him back and cried into his chest.

"N/n it's going to be ok all of it is going to be fine trust me."

"I know..."

"Let's go to your house and talk things through. The people who were supposed to be in the recording room aren't here so I don't have to be either so let's just go... Okay?"

"Y-yeah..."

"We'll figure things out together, N/n."

"Ok..."

~Time Skip~

We walk in and Charlie sits down on the couch and so do I. He hugs me and starts stroking my hair as I hug him back.

I was still just thinking about Kat and how much we spent together. It's hard to imagine a world without her and what I'm going to do without her by my side for my panic attack and I know we're talking things through and figuring things out together, but something feels off like I feel like everything will go wrong soon.

___________________________________________

444 words