▀▄▀▄ 𝟗 ▄▀▄▀

Saturday 3:00 am

{In y/n's dream}

"Hey Charlie?"

"Yeah n/n?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure what's up?"

"I like someone..."

"Oh and who would that be?"

"That person is-

◦•●◉✿ (𝑌/𝑛) '𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉 ✿◉●•◦

Why is it that it's two nights in a row that I have a dream about Charlie? Also who was it that I was going to say... I think I like Charlie but... I'm not sure... And if it was him I couldn't just tell him as easily as that I'd probably shudder or something like that... Whatever... I lay back down and try and fall back to sleep for the second time this time successful and a good rest.

(I'm just adding this bc I've been having dreams like this but about my crush also fun fact Katilyn is based off one of my friends blonde with green eyes. We met on August 5th 2022 the thing is she was dating my ex and he cheated on her like he did with me, she found out dumped him found out that I dated him too and we naturally became friends though she is now friends with him and me we officially became friends on September 3rd 2022)

Saturday 9:30 am

Today happens to be the day Katilyn and I became friends so to celebrate that we're having a sleep over at her house though Charlie might be there... But anyway I'm staying over for the night so I begin to pack my bag for the day by grabbing my nightwear and clothing for tomorrow but also an extra hoodie just in case I need it I also grabbed my makeup and hairbrush. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth then rinsed my toothbrush and put it in the bag as well as the toothpaste. I got dressed and grabbed my car keys to leave not forgetting about my wallet and my house key. I walked outside then locked the door, got in the car and left to go to Kat's.

(Y/n's outfit)

~time skip~

As I pull into her driveway, Charlie had just walked out. He looked over at me and smiled. Naturally I smiled back and said hi.

"Hey Charlie, how are you?" I ask him with a really big smile.

"I'm good, how are you n/n?" He said smiling equally as much.

"Good. Where you off to?"

"I'm going to the studio to record a new song."

"Awesome hope that goes well with you."

"Me too. Anyway I best be leaving before I'm late."

"Ok have fun Charlie."

"You too. Also you look great."

"Aww thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." I said in return and I could tell my cheeks were turning a light pink color.

"Thanks" his smile got wider and his cheeks started to turn bright pink but he looked away to hide it.

"I don't want to keep you waiting much longer I'll just head in and let you go record."

"Goodbye N/n."

"See you later Charlie." I grab my bag out of my trunk and head into the house where Kaitlyn was talking with someone who I had no idea who it was but I got a real bad feeling about her.

___________________________________________

544 words

I kinda forgot that I had finished this till just now but anyway hope you enjoyed it have a wonderful day/night ♡