▀▄▀▄ 𝟏𝟑 ▄▀▄▀

(A/n: sorry I haven't updated in... Awhile I had a great relationship till we got in a fight so yeah now I'm single again... Yay... o(╥‿╥)  )

Charlie was going to be over in only 7 minuets so I instantly ran around the house cleaning what I could. Then I heard a knock on the door and I ran over and opened the door to find my best friend Charlie Green actually standing at my door for the first time in what felt like years. I know we both have been hurting because Kat but it would have been nice for him to stop in once in awhile just to say hi when he could. I shouldn't be so hard on him though I'm going through a hard time too.

"Hi Charlie." He didn't respond but he hugged me I was really surprised but I hugged him back and then we both released from said hug. "Oh uhh wanna come in?"

"Oh yeah." I moved over and he walked in. I closed and locked the door.

"So how have things been go-?" I turned around and he was sitting on my couch with his head in his hands. "Oh... Charlie..." I walking over to him and sat down next hugging him from the side.

"I really miss her. I spent most of my days just hanging out with her unless she was with you or I was working on another song."

"I know Charlie I know..." I started rubbing his back trying to comfort him. Then he hugged me and cryed into my shoulder. "Oh... Charlie..." I hug him back and run my hand through his hair to calm him down which worked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

283 words