▀▄▀▄ 𝟐 ▄▀▄▀

"Hi how is everyone! Long time no see, it's been, what? 9 weeks at least!" I say with the fake energy I always use.

"Hi, hello, oh uhh... Allisonfan_98 thanks for the 9 month subscribtion! Thank you so much!"

"Ok anyway today I am going to be playing Minecraft and also doing a Q and A. So ask away."

*Dono*

"If you could dye your hair any color or colors what would they be?"

"Oh um I would get a peak-a-boo with f/c and s/f/c *second favorite color*"

*Dono*

"When are you going to do a face reveal?"

"Uhhh... I don't know maybe when I get a boyfriend I'll at least do a eye reveal." I giggle

*Dono*

"Do you have a crush on CG5 or do you just like his music? You play it a lot in the background."

"I just really like his songs especially the Dream SMP ones they're really good I love the DSMP and the support all of the fans give and show." I'm glad I had the mask on along with the glasses because I was blushing like hell.

*Dono but from Charlie*

"So how much do you like my songs?"

"Ummm... On a scale of 1-10 10 being the highest level probably a solid 9.5/10."

*Dono but from Kat*

"Girl don't lie it's a 11/10 you are obsessed he is one of the only artist you listen to other than Alec Benjamin."

"Ok fair enough but they're really good."

*Dono*

"Changing the subject. Do you play any instruments?"

"Oh yeah I play the guitar and piano."

*Dono*

"Can you please show us your guitar?"

"Yeah, let me get it I'll be right back it's in my room."

I got up and walked down the hallway to my bedroom. I walked in grabbed it and went back to my gaming room that had my PC in it.

(This is what it looks like if you don't like the design or something like that you can feel free to change it.)

"Do we have any song requests?"

*Dono*

"Can you play Heather?"

"Depends what- which Heather are you referencing?"

*Dono*

"The one by Conan Grey."

"Yeah it's one of my favorite songs but Kat doesn't like it."

*Dono but from Katilyn*

"Didn't have to call me out."

"Whatever."

I started to play and I started to sing as well. I kinda forgot I was still live not gonna lie.

"I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater
You said it looked better on me than it did you
Only if you knew how much I liked you
But I watch your eyes as she
Walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerized while I die
Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better
Wish I were Heather
Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder
But how could I hate her? She's such an angel
But then again, kinda wish she were dead as she
Walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerized while I die
Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better
I wish I were Heather
(Oh, oh)
Wish I were Heather
Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better
Wish I were."

*Dono*

"You have a wonderful voice have you ever considered singing as a career?"

"Oh, uhhh thanks and no I haven't I've never really been able to get past the fact if I do a lot of people could either love it or hate it and either way I'd hate it I already have to get past the fact all of you lovely people are watching it kinda gives me anxiety of whether or not you guys actually like my content or not so yeah."

*Ding dong*

"Oh umm I'll be right back."

I get up and walk out of my room once again. I run down the stairs and to my door, I opened it and to my surprise it's my brother not gonna lie I haven't seen him in a few years so I'm generally surprised he's here.

"Oh hi Ollie." (A/n if your brother if you have one you can change his name if you want)

"Hi Y/n how are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm good. Anyway mom kicked me out so I was wondering if I could crash here?"

"Oh um sorry but no I only have two rooms and one is for my bestie Kat sorry."

"No problem I'll try to have Zoey or Emily let me in anyway bye." (A/n if your sisters if you have any you can change the names if you want)

"Bye..."

864 words