▀▄▀▄ 𝟒 ▄▀▄▀

"Ok so I got more votes for Tubbo so let's raid the bee king himself Tubbo. Bye guys!" And with that stream ended and I relaxed a bit.

*ring ring*

Some random number was calling. I picked it up and it was Charlie.

(So I don't get confused Y/n is in italic and Charlie is in bold.)

"Hi y/n."

"Oh h-hey Charlie. what's up?"

"So Kat forgot to tell you that around  10 she had to go with her boyfriend Evan she honestly forgot her self till you came back from the neighbor thing when she texted you Evan texted her and so she left."

"Oh ok..."

"You seem upset are you ok?"

"Yeah just it wasn't my neighbor it was my brother..."

"Oh why did you tell chat it was a neighbor then?"

"It's personal..."

"Oh sorry."

"No need to be sorry you didn't do anything wrong."

"I asked about a touchy subject I count that as doing something wrong."

"No it's ok you didn't mean to you just didn't know."

"Yeah but I still feel a little guilty."

"But you don't need to."

"But-"

"Charlie!"

"What?"

"It's ok please stop apologizing."

"Ok."

"Ok."

After that a somewhat comfortable silence fell between us till I broke it.

"I have to go if you want we can talk later."

"Ok yeah sure."

"Bye Charlie."

"Bye y/n." And with that I hung up.

For the next couple of weeks I didn't stream or do much really I didn't have enough energy to stream at all Kat never picked up the phone if I did call her and Charlie was always busy when I tried to call him or text him or something like that. Oliver texted and called multiple times for personal reasons I didn't pick up. during the times that I was active was when I was going outside but that would quickly and after the group of girls who worked at the mall would go up to me and start picking on me saying stuff like "oh she's not skinny enough to be out here in that" or "look it's another emo out in the wild" so I just go back up to my apartment. the only time I could escape from those girls and the stress is when I go over to a little cafe on the corner of my block where my best friends other than Kat all worked. In that group there was Luna, Allison, Justin, and Tyson. This cafe is a small place though it is practically like my home the owner of the place and me were good friends as well. That place was an escape I went to the cafe every other week and everyone there practically knows me. The name of the cafe is Sunrise giving that the owner, Nick, he had me paint the walls. He asked me to paint on one side a sunset and the other side a sunrise. It might sound stupid, but it really isn't because it insinuates you going in and it having the bright colorful effects of Sunrise cuz most people go in there during the day and then you walk out into the sunset and when you go out you might see the world better than before but enough about the cafe time to get back into the real world...

560 word