8.

Everyone went to Laurels book party at the book store. The boy were all messing around. Conrad was getting drunk off of chardonnay, Jeremiah was trying to see how many books Steven could carry and Cordelia was just walking up and down the isles looking at all the books trying to find something interesting to read. 

After a while they all found themselves all sat on a sofa by the shops window. "You know, this shit is so boring. Can we go somewhere?" Steven asked. 

Jeremiah chuckled "Yeah. Where?" 

"We could go into town, I don't know, buy some weed from that guy with the Rainbow Dash tattoo?" Steven suggested.  

"Nah, he got arrested last summer." Conrad explained.  

"Oh, shit. Really?" Jeremiah gasped. Cordelia nodded in response she heard about his arrest. 

Jeremiah sighed and smirked "Yeah, we could go to the drive-in.". Cordelia hit his arm in disgust "Jere, no" she knew he was hurt but that didn't mean he could crash Belly's first date. 

"Dude, gross." Steven exclaimed "No, I-I don't want to watch Belly hooking up with some kid in the back seat of a minivan."

Conrad sat up suddenly excited "Yo, actually... let's go to the drive-in." 

"Wait. Like... like, really?" Steven asked surprised that Conrad would go along with it. Everyone knew how special Conrad and Belly's relationship was. 

"Yeah. Why not?" Conrad asked. 

"Guys come on we're not going to crash Belly's first date" Cordelia told them sternly. They ignored her and got Jere's car keys out "Yeah. Yeah! All right, bro. You're driving."

Jere nodded "Oh, yes." 

"Guys..." Cordelia trailed off as they continued to ignore her. Steven sighed "It's just a bit of fun. Get up. Come on."

She got up and let them drag her along if only to stop them from really hurting Belly's feelings, maybe she could change their minds on the trip over. 

Cordelia couldn't get them to change their minds despite her begging, negotiating and blackmailing. She knew Belly would be upset. When they pulled up the group could see Cameron and Belly leaning in as if they were about to kiss but then Cameron got out of the car and headed to the snacks.

The boys rolled down the windows and started making kissing noises as Belly stormed over. Steven laughed as Belly demanded to know "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" 

Jeremiah shrugged and winked at her with a stiff smirk on his face "Uh, just catching the end of our favourite movie. I mean..."

"You guys have no right!" she yelled "You have to go!" 

"Oh, Belly, forgive me." Cordelia said "I promise you I tried to stop them" 

"We-we were just joking around." Steven defended as he could see the hurt and anger rising in Belly's face. 

"Steven, if you don't leave, I swear to God I will send everyone in this car your Dramione fanfic." Belly threatened. This made Jeremiah and Conrad laugh but Steven went pale "You wouldn't."

To prove she wasn't joking she told the Fisher Brothers "Oh, he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand."

Conrad gasped and pulled a face whilst laughing "Bro. Oh, my God." 

"You know, don't be embarrassed, man. Draco's hot." Jeremiah said assuring him but still joking. Steven bat Jeremiah away annoyed "Drop it. Drop it." 

Cordelia lent forward and whispered to Jeremiah "Jeremiah, come on. I know you're jealous and hurting right now but please don't ruin Belly's night. For me, please."

He didn't look at her but he sighed and nodded "All right, let's go, guys." Conrad nodded too "Yeah let's go" 

"What? Wait. What?" Steven asked confused as the whole car suddenly resented the idea of being here and regretted crashing her date "Are you kidding me?" 

"Steven, drive the car!" Cordelia said sternly being backed by both of the Fisher Brothers.  Steven sighed in annoyance "You were the one who wanted to come, Conrad."

"Have fun Belly" Cordelia called out as the car sped away. 

My Summer Girl ( Steven Conklin x OC )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें