11.

For the special birthday dinner this year they invited Cam round so he could meet the family "This is delicious." Cameron said. 

Belly agreed "Yeah."

Susannah smiled "Of course it is."

Jeremiah turned to Cameron so Cordelia gave him a firm kick and whispered "Behave"

"So, Cam. You mind if I call you Cam Cameron?" Jere asked rubbing his now bruised leg. 

 "Mm-hmm. Yeah, man. Feel free. That's funny." he said.  

Jeremiah nodded "Cool." and went back to eating. 

"I'm glad you're here, Cameron. I know your mom, Denise, from the club. I have heard a lot about you." Susannah said smiling, to Cordelia it also sounded slightly menacing. 

Cameron nodded respectfully "Thank you so much for having me, Susannah. My mom says hi. Mm." 

Laurel handed Came a pot "Cam, have you ever had miyeok-guk before? It's a Korean birthday tradition."

Cam looked at it "No. Looks so good." 

"Thank you. The girls told me you're vegetarian, so we didn't put any meat in it." Cordelia's mom explained helpfully.  

"Thank you." he said politely.  

"Oh, geez. Why don't you eat meat, Cam Cameron?" Jere asked curiously. 

"Uh, the meat industry is, like, the number one contributor to global warming. Mm. And I just, I like animals." he explained. Even Cordelia found that really sweet.  

"Just don't come for my leather jacket." Taylor joked. Steven chuckled and said "I'm pretty sure you mean pleather." 

"Ooh." Jere laughed "You know, uh, actually, Belly eats meat. So, you let her kiss you with those lips?" she hit Jere's arm in warning as Belly hissed "Guys. Stop."

"No, I don't judge people for eating meat. It's just, like, a personal choice. I don't care." Cameron said. Jeremiah nodded but carried on "So you don't mind if, uh, like, her lips touch a dead animal, and then those dead animal lips touch your lips, right?" 

Ow." he complained as Belly and Cordelia kicked him at the same time. 

"I don't mind at all. Um, in fact..." he lent down and kissed Belly softly. Everyone awed at the couple except Jeremiah and Steven who pretended to vomit. 

Laurel shook her head "All right. All right, all right. Belly's allowed to kiss," then she added "But that's it" 

Laurel started laughing as Belly pleaded "Mom, please. No. You're so not funny. No more wine for you, okay?"

Steven shook his head in thought as he recounted "I'm sorry. I just don't understand why anybody would want to kiss somebody who once fully shat in the bathtub." 

"I was like two years old." Belly said. "Two?" Jere asked "More like six. Six."

"Shut up, Steven." Cordelia said. Susannah smiled "Aw, I remember that. God, that feels like a lifetime ago." 

"I remember when I visited last summer, and you and you dared him to pee in the fireplace, and you stunk up the entire house for days. Do you remember that?" Taylor exclaimed with a smirk. 

Everyone laughed at the boys as Susannah gasped "I blamed the neighbour's cat."

"We were drunk. We were drunk." Steven defended. "On like half a White Claw." Cordelia reminded him. Jere laughed under his breath "She got you there." 

Belly smiled and  said "You know, um, I'm thinking maybe we should go to Nicole's party."

Taylor gasped "Yes. Oh, my God. I love you. I'm so excited." 

As it was Belly's birthday Cordelia decided to go to the party, she didn't want to upset her since she clearly wanted to go. They all headed up to Belly's bedroom to get ready. 

"Ow." Belly said trying to do her mascara. 

"Oh... It goes on your lashes, not in your eyeball." Teased Cordelia. 

"Uh, yeah, that's what I'm trying to do." Belly said still attempting her makeup. Taylor sighed "Just let me do it. Tonight is gonna be so much fun." 

"Yeah, I just hope it's not a disaster like the last party I went to." Belly said anxiously.  

"You went to one party for like 20 minutes. It barely even counts." Taylor reminded her. God Cordelia had been so drunk at the party she had forgot that Belly had shown up.  

Belly scoffed and reminded her "Yeah, and I embarrassed myself in front of everyone." 

"No, you made people notice you. Enjoy it. Don't spoil it." 

"It was pretty badass having a black eye for a day." Cordelia told her remembering the bruise that had formed the next morning.  

Taylor finished her makeup and exclaimed "Zero clumps. I'm a genius." when she spotted the flower crowns her eyes lit up "Oh, we should totally wear these to the party."

"Wh... I mean, Susannah got those as, like, a fun thing for my birthday dinner. Isn't it weird if we wear them out of the house?" Belly asked insecurely. 

Cordelia could see Taylor wasn't going to change her mind so she put the flower crown into her own hair and braided the hair into it so it looked like a crown. 

"No. It's hot. Look at us. We're hot-ass bitches." Taylor assured as the three looked at themselves in the mirror.