18.

Steven and Jeremiah were downstairs playing videogames while Steven waited for his girlfriend to get ready. "Jere, you have to come to the party tonight, man. It's gonna be sick. Cordelia told me that apparently Liam ordered an ice luge." 

Jere nodded not really listening "Sounds cool." Steven could tell something was off "What's wrong with you?" 

He shook his head "Nothing. I just don't really feel like going out tonight." 

"What?" Steven asked surprised "No. No, no, no. Dude, I need you, man. It's not gonna be fun without you." 

"Dude, Cordy will be there, all right? And everyone knows she's taken now so..." Jeremiah trailed off as they focused on the game. Steven jumped up and cheered "Yes, man! See what happens when you concentrate?"  

Jere nodded and sighed walking away "All right, I-I've got some stuff to do. Have fun." 

"Wait, what?" Steven asked but Jeremiah and already walked away. "What's with him?" Conrad asked coming to sit down next to Steven.  

"I don't know, man. He's being weird. But, uh, he's not coming tonight, so it's just you, me and Lia." Steven explained. 

Conrad pulled a face "Yeah, about that, bro. I might bail, too."  

"No. No. Bro, you haven't hung out all summer. Conrad, come on, man. I'm gonna be so mad at you if you don't come to the party tonight." Steven said pleadingly.  

"Okay." Conrad gave in. "Okay. What, really?" Steven asked, he thought Conrad would have been harder to convince.  

"Yes, okay." Conrad chuckled at Stevens over excitedness. "Fucking finally." Steven exclaimed "You know, you've really neglected me, man."

Cordelia walked down stairs in a blue skirt and white off the shoulder top, she wore navy sandals and had beautiful makeup. "Steven, you and Jere ready to go to the party?"

Steven smiled "You look beautiful, my love"

Conrad chuckled "Alright I have to listen to any lovey dovey shit driving over and I'll toss myself into the ocean."

"Dramatic much" Cordelia said giving Steven a quick kiss, which turned into a long passionate one. Conrad groaned "Stop and get in the car or I'm going to be sick"

"Fine" Steven said and they drove over. 

When they got there they explored Liam's house "Yo, did you see the car in the garage, bro? I think it's a Dino 246." Steven admired.

"Liam's family loves to show off." Cordelia said.  

Steven was still looking around adoringly "Dude, I can't imagine growing up like this." 

"Yeah, it's pretty crazy, huh?" Conrad said. "Whatever. You guys are rich, too." Steven reminded, there was a certain edge to his voice that tugged at Cordelia's heart.  

"Not like this." Conrad explained "I mean... I mean, these kids grew up going to boarding school. They saw their families once a year. That's why they're all such assholes. None of them are happy."

"Come on, you two. You're such buzzkills." Cordelia said leading them towards the music to dance. 

Cordelia looked over and saw a familiar curly haired boy "Hey is that Jeremiah?" she asked her boyfriend.

"Oh, my God, I knew my boy'd rally! Yes!" he exclaimed.

"I'm going to get a drink and dance you gonna stay with the guys?" Cordelia asked. Steven nodded "Yeah have fun, love"

So she did. 

"Yo, who's Jeremiah hooking up with these days?" Conrad asked Steven. Steven thought for a moment "Uh, no one. Oh, my... No, actually, no, no, no." he laughed "Lia has this crazy theory, bro. She thinks he's hooking up with my sister." 

Conrad froze "Really?" 

"Yeah, I know, man. It sickens me, too." Steven thought. Conrad took a long drink "That's... Wow." 

Steven could tell something was wrong so he said "But, uh, Lia has a lot of crazy theories, she and Jere know I would kill him if he ever touched Belly. So, you know..."

"Yo, boys! Hey, check it out! It's an ice luge! Come try it! Steven, come on!" Jeremiah yelled.  

"Steven?" Cordelia called out to her boyfriend gesturing for him to come over. He winced "Maybe later. Dude, I got to go." and Steven walked over to his girlfriend instead.   

"Do you want a drink?" she asked him. He nodded and so the two found some drinks. Suddenly Liam came over "Hey you work at the poker club right." 

Steven nodded wearily "Yeah."

"We've got a game going down in the basement, uh, if you think you can break away." he gestured to Cordelia and laughed.  

"Uh, you mind?" Steven asked. Cordelia shook her head "Go for it."

"Y-Yeah, I'm in. I'm in." Steven said and he followed Liam down to the basement. 

Cordelia went to try and find Conrad or Jeremiah to find out that they'd both left. It was only when she looked at her phone that she found out that Nicole and some of the other Deb girls made Taylor and Belly go skinny dipping and then stole their clothes.

What Bitches she thought.

So Conrad and Jeremiah went to pick them up. So it was just Cordelia alone until Steven was done playing poker.