Highly Irascible Vibes

STAWPPPPPPP !

If you haven't read my book "The Babysitter" don't read this, because then you'll be so confused on who is who and what's going on. This is the sequel to the babysitter.

---------------------------
Location: Maria's house
Date: October 13, 2015 Tuesday
Time: 12:00pm
--------------------------
M A R I A POV

I have to hurry up, because I'm supposed to be heading over to Chris house, so I can meet him there because I have to pick August up. Haven't seen August since forever, and I'm basically craving him and his attention.

Rhythm and Anthony are over their grandmother house, because we want it to be a surprise that August is back. After, I pick him up from Chris' house we are going directly to August mother house. I heard my phone vibrating against the wood, as I rushed to grab it knowing it was August calling.

"Hello." I answered.

"Where you at, ma ? I'm dying to see you."

"I'm walking out the door, right now literally." I said, locking the door and getting into my car pulling out the driveway.

"Alright, see you when you get here ma."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too." I hung up, and focused more onto the road. I got more and more excited the closer I got to Chris' house. The radio was low key killing my vibe because it was playing "See you again." I turned it off and turned on my trap music.

"I'm not gon pass, I'ma smash em. She want that nut so I blast her. My Bentley grey like a pastor. Whippin that snow, no Alaska. Good head, she got her masters. Shanty a long way from dumb. Your money flat like a plasma." I rap along to Young thug knocked off.

---------------------------
Location: Chris' house
Date: October 13, 2015 Tuesday
Time: 12:30pm
--------------------------
A U G U S T POV

"Maria outside." Chris said, handing me a can of sprite.

"Lie again ?"

"I swear to you man." Right when he said that the doorbell sounded. I flew to the front for and opened it, as Maria jumped onto me.

I held her close to my body, remembering how long it's been since I've done that. She made eye contact with me, while is he was still in my arms. You can guarantee that I kissed her so hard and long.

"Porn session going on my bad." Karrueche said, walking down the stairs, covering her eyes, and sliding into the living room. At that moment we chuckled in between our kiss, then pulled away.

"I missed you." She whispered, as I put her back on her feet.

"I missed you too." I whispered back. She went into the living room greeting Chris and Karrueche, as I went to put my bags in the car. When I can back she basically was yanking me out of the house and into the car.

"Whoa, slow down." I laughed, getting into the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't had you since July my nigga. We can pick Anthony and Rhythm up later right about now I'm trying to get satisfied."

"It's too early to be putting people to sleep."

"Tuh ! You thought you was going to put me to sleep."

Did this break turn my baby into a freak ? I guess I should distance myself more often if I can get to see her like this. With her little horny ass. We flew down the street until we got to her house, leaving my bags in the car.

She didn't even let me reach for my bags, she just attacked my face as we entered the house. She slammed the door shut without even locking it, I guess she didn't want to break the kiss. After, I finally handled her horny problem. She just laid on the bed not wanting to get up at all.