Tell Me

Kelly in media ..

---------------------------
Location: August House
Date: October 18, 2015 Sunday
Time: 9:15pm
--------------------------
M A R I A POV

---------------------------Location: August House Date: October 18, 2015 SundayTime: 9:15pm--------------------------M A R I A POV

When I got in the house August was sitting on the living room couch flipping through the channel. I sat all my stuff down by the door and tried to snuggle up with August. But, when I got his arm around me he moved it and leaned forward onto his knees.

"Uhhh, why you acting like that ?" I angrily said, getting up rolling my eyes, stomping my way up the stairs.

"Is you big mad or little mad ?" I heard August try to whisper.

"Bitch, do you mama suck big dick or long dick ?" I shouted down the stairs, slamming and locking the door behind me.

I heard his foot steps rushing up the stairs. I just laid on the bed playing on my phone. I jumped when I heard him bang on the door out of nowhere.

"What you say about my mama, M ? Open this mother fucking door M I'm not playing !"

"What you gone do ? Hit me ?" I calmly asked, still playing on my phone. I really texting Lauren keeping her up to date with what's happening just incase I kill him, then she'll already have my bail money ready because that's how us best friends work.

The house fell silent for a moment until he banged on the door one good time, then Rhythm started crying. That's what his dumbass get.

I got up off the bed and opened our bedroom door. "Now get the damn baby, stupid ! You always doing something." I brushed passed him and made my way down the stairs.

It took me a minute, but then I eventually found the kitchen. I just wanted a bottle of water because I was actually starting to taste my spit, which is disgusting.

This house was already starting to give me the creeps, because I swear I'd shut a cabinet then when I turn around that shit would be back open. I went and sat at our dining room table and noticed at piece of paper on the table that said "Call Anthony." I figured it was August just reminding himself.

I got up to throw my bottle of water away, as I headed to walk up the steps but took off running once I turned the kitchen light off then heard something get thrown across the room. It sounded like a pen getting thrown. I almost knocked August over when I got up the steps.

"Slow down." He said shutting Rhythm door. "Why you running ?"

"Um, no reason." I fixed myself and went into the bedroom, laying down.

"Baby, I'm tired of arguing with you." August said, coming to lay next to me. He laid behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pushing his body up against mine.

I could feel his enlarging member on my ass, and let me tell you...that was a mother fucking turn on. He started gripping my ass with his hand, and kissing on my neck. This nigga went from mad to pissed to horny less than ten minutes. He bipolar ass fuck.