College ?

---------------------------
Location: August New House
Date: October 18, 2015 Sunday
Time: 12:15pm
--------------------------
A U G U S T POV

Ant left Friday night. I told him to call me every night before he went to bed and to tell me how his day went. He's been keeping a good job with doing that. I can't wait till he gets home so I can surprise him with this new house, and his new room. But, for now I'm surprising my mother, Maria, Rhythm, Brandon, Tyler, and my little nieces.

"Okay, nobody take off your blind folds yet." I led them into the outside of the house, before showing them the inside. I lined them up side by side, then told them to take off their blind folds. Gasp came from my mother as her and Maria covered their mouth.

"Dang, Unc. Who dollhouse you stole ?" Kayden asked, not believing it was my house.

"Shut up, Kayden. This is his house." Chay said, nudging Kay in her side. Kay pushed Chay back, as they both started passing licks. Me and my mother were quick to separate them.

"Say sorry." I demanded them.

"She started it." Kayden wined.

"What did I say ?"

"Sorry....Chay."

"I'm sorry, Kay."

"Yall got in trouble." Mya laughed at them, as they both told her to shut up in unison. Which only made her laugh harder.

"Can we look at the inside now ?" Tyler asked. I nodded as we all started walking toward the front doors of the house. I opened the two front doors, as everybody walked in.

"Oh my fucking gosh this is beautiful." Maria said, walking up one of the staircases that stood in front of us.

"So are you." I smiled causing her to blush. She rolled her eyes and she went to explore the house. Everybody met back by the front door shortly, and Maria kissed my check as she started heading for the door.

"Where you going ?" I asked, pulling her back by her arm.

"I thought I told you."

"Told me what ?"

"I have a interview for this college I want to attend, and I have to get going."

"College ?"

"Yes, isn't that what I said ?"

"Why you deciding to go to college all of a sudden ?"

"Maybe because I've been had that planned in life. But, I kind of said fuck it once I had our daughter. But, seeing how Lauren just went back to Florida to continue college made me realize I want to go to college...."

"So, you trying to be like Lauren ?"

"I'm not about to start with you. I have to go." She snatched away from me and left. It wasn't long before everyone left the new house, including myself. 

I went off to meet Chris at the court at his house just to play around and hoop maybe. Also, he ordered Ant one of them little boards he wanted so I have to pick that up too. Probably, sit in his room in a wrapped up box so then he'll be suspicious to open it, but then tell him he can't open it until he clean his room. Bet his room be cleaned in less than 3 minutes.

"What's up, Chris ?" I said, sapping Chris up.

"I'm trying to get like you and Maria." Chris smiled.

"What you mean ?"

"Like, y'all been fucking with each other for like a year now and neither one of y'all cheated on each other."