Sorry For Caring

---------------------------
Location: August's House
Date: November 2, 2015 Wednesday  
Time: 2:15pm
--------------------------
A U G U S T POV

I was passed out on the couch with beer bottles covering the table. I haven't seen or talked to Maria since the day I came over there acting like a complete fool. She asked for space, so that's what I'm giving her. Maybe, she will have time to think about it and forgive me, then we can get back together.

"August ! Get the fuck up, nigga !" Chris said, slapping the fuck out of my knee until I woke up.

"What ?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Did you forget we have an interview at 5 ? You been drinking like crazy. Did you even tell your mom you were bringing Ant over this morning ?" Chris asked, cleaning up my beer bottle mess.

"Oh, shit I forgot. Damn, she went out of town this morning."

"So, what you gone do about Ant ?"

"Can't he come with us ?"

"You really gone make this boy sit in a room for a long time doing nothing ? He not even gone be allowed to talk."

"What else you want me to do , Chris ?"

"I want you to go take a shower, brush yo teeth, and get ready. I'll deal with Ant. Our driver gone be here at three, and it's almost three so hurry. We can't waste no time... The drive an hour long, and we have the be there an hour early so hurry up." I rolled my eyes at Chris, and got up dusting myself off and made my way upstairs.

I turned the shower on and laid some clothes on the bed it was 2:20, so I made sure to take a short shower. I let the shower water run down my face, as I ran my fingers through my hair and thought about life.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to celebrate because the summer coming up I'm supposed to get my own headline tour , but I'm not really excited because my life still felt like a maze. There was still a hole in my heart.

This year I don't even want to go clubbing or have ass all over me. I'm going to ask Maria if I can get Rhythm and just spend my celebration with my kids. I've been more of an alcoholic then a father to my own children.

I turned the shower off and got out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into my bed room. The time was now 2:30, so I went back into the restroom and plugged up the blow dryer. I put my hair in two buns, and inserted my chop sticks with them, and walked out the bathroom to get dressed.

 I put my hair in two buns, and inserted my chop sticks with them, and walked out the bathroom to get dressed

My head was hurting from the small hangover I had gotten. I took some ibuprofen, then brushed my teeth. When I was finished it was ten minutes from three, and when I went downstairs Chris was walking back into the house.

"Where the fuck yo yellow ass go to ?" I asked, slipping on my shoes.

"I went to drop Ant off."