Kelly

Kelly In Media....

---------------------------
Location: Windmill Hospital
Date: October 14, 2015 Wednesday
Time: 10:30am
--------------------------
M A R I A POV

I haven't spoken to August every since he told me that there was a possibility that he gave me HIV. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that he cheated. Him laying in bed with another female thrusting in and out of her, with no condom, while I'm sitting at home taking care of his kids.

He hasn't answered none of my questions. Did he cheat on me ? Who is the female ? How'd you get it ? When did it happen ? The only answer I got was silence. Like, it already happened August just tell me the truth.

Everything seemed to be moving slower and louder, as we waiting to get our test results back. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, thinking about me, walking around with HIV. Does he not understand that this is not a game ? This is real life. Does he not understand how many prescription I'm going to be prescribed a day. So, many negative thoughts ran through my mind as I bit on my nails.

"Maria." August spoke.

I made zero percent contact with him, as I just stared straight a head of me. I don't want to hear August voice right now. I'm not even enjoying being in his presence. I'm only 18, and already at risk for HIV. My vision began getting blurry from the tears building up in my eyes. I blinked a few clearing my vision, as the tears just rolled down my cheeks.

"M, don't cry man. I'm sorry."

That's the only thing men seem to know how to say now a days. They say sorry then just fuck up and do it again in the next two weeks. I'm just like "sorry" what the fuck is a "sorry" ? But, it's whatever I'm so over him using that word.

Our room was still quiet as I still focused onto what was in front of me. Listening to every pair of shoes walk by the room, as my heart pounded every time it seemed as if a pair were walking to our room.

"Mr. Alsina and Mrs. Gomez." The doctor said, walking in. I still didn't bother to look at anything but what was straight in front of me. "Both of your test results are in. I took time to review them, and seems that both of you are negative for HIV."

My heart race had slowed down, as I took a deep breath of relief. Thank you, lord. After, our results we walked back to the car in silence. I was still not in the mood to communicate with him, even since our test came back negative.

"You still not talking to me ?" He asked, as I climbed into the passenger seat. "Okay, then we not moving out this parking lot until you talk to me."

Correction, he's not moving until I talk to you. I got out the car, and dialed Lauren's number asking her to pick me up from the hospital. She said she would be here shortly, so I sat on the provided bench and waited.

"Why won't you talk to me ?" August asked, walking toward the bench I was sitting on. I started fiddling with my phone, clicking apps and closing them right after. Going to my Kik and IMessages like if someone was texting me.

"You want to know the story about what happened ? Fine then... I'll tell you." He started, sitting next to me on the bench. "It was just another concert on tour. We was in Texas. Remember Crystal ? When you met her she was just visiting with family. She originally lives in Texas. She came to my concert, then I ran into her again at the after party, at the club. It wasn't nothing at first. We was just drinking and talking. Trey with Aggy, Chris with Karrueche, and Tyga and Chyna was together. Me and Crystal was just talking....next thing you know I wake up next to Crystal in her bed. She got her bra and panties on, and I have my boxers on, while our clothes on the floor."