Chiropractor

Tyler is introduced in the Chapter. So, don't ask " Who is Tyler ?" And yes I change celebrity Ages in this story, so don't correct me.

---------------------------
Location: Maria's House
Date: October 15, 2015 Thursday
Time: 5:30am
--------------------------
M A R I A POV

"Brandon, wake up." I said, shaking and tapping him trying to wake him up.

"Why ?" He groaned, pulling his cover over his head. I yanked the cover from over him, and tossed it on the floor.

"Get up we have to go over dad's house, so you can get some clothes to go to school. We let you miss yesterday. You can't miss today. Same goes for you Anthony, get up and get ready for preschool that way you won't have to do it later."

They laid in the bed not moving until they realized I wasn't leaving the room until they got out of bed. Brandon kissed his teeth, finally jumping down from the top bunk. Anthony got up next after Brandon, as I reminded them to brush their teeth before we leave.

August spent the night at the studio with Trey and Chris, so that means I have to take the kids with me to drop Brandon off at my dad's house. I placed Rhythm car seat in the car and buckled her up, as I waited for Anthony and Brandon to come out the house. When they did I locked the door and drove to my dad's house.

Brandon had his key and unlocked the door for us to get us. Anthony fell out on the couch and I sat Rhythm car seat next to him. My dad was awake getting ready for work, so he was in the kitchen making coffee.

"Want some coffee ?" My dad offered.

"No, thanks. I have to use it." I started walking towards the bathroom down stairs, but Brandon flew pass me and went in.

"Sorry." He said behind the closed door.

I rolled my eyes and started walking up the long stair case. I was going to my old room to use the bathroom in their, but when I went in my room it was this stranger laying in my old bed. The room was even redecorated to pink and white.

I scrunched up my eyebrows, as I went into my old bathroom. The bathroom was even pink and white. I did my business, then came out the bathroom and the stranger girl was now awake going through her drawer.

"Um, hi." I awkwardly said.

"Hi."

"Not to be rude, but who are you exactly ?"

"I'm Tyler and you are ?"

"Maria. What are you doing in my old room ?"

"My dad said that I can have this room, and he helped me redecorate it."

"Your dad ?"

"Bryan Gomez. The man that lives here."

"But, Bryan is my dad. He never mentioned anyone named Tyler."

"That's what happens when your a secret child, and have to come live with your dad because your mom was sent to prison."

"How old are you ?"

"14."

So, this whole time I had a little sister before I had a liter brother. So, that means dad cheated on mom ? Did mom know about this ? How did Brandon react to all of this ? Was I the only one who didn't know ? I marched down the stairs going directly in my dad room, as he was laying in his bed watching tv.

"Why didn't you tell me I had a little sister ? Did you cheat on mom ? Did mom know ?"

"You must of met Tyler." He sighed turning off the tv.