He's Spoken

---------------------------
Location: Maria's Dad House
Date: October 19, 2015 Monday
Time: 9:15am
--------------------------
K E L L Y POV

I decided to make Maria breakfast in bed, since I know she's been going through a lot. She so sleep heavy, so I got the kids up and got them ready for school. They told me what school they went to and asked if I could take them since they're not big fans of riding the bus.

They kept asking a bunch of questions about August and Maria, but I had to tell them that, that is none of my business and If Maria is ready then she can tell them herself. Of course, all they did was smack their teeth and roll their eyes.

"Wakey, wakey." I said walking into Maria's dad room holding the breakfast. Of course her heavy sleeping ass didn't wake up, so I shook her a little and kept calling her name.

"Stopppp." She wined, but two seconds later she flew up out of bed asking what time it was. "OH MY GOSH, KELLY ! What time is it ?"

"9:30."

"I'm late. I'm late. I got to take the kids to school." She tossed the cover off of her and was about to climb out of bed until I stopped her.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down. I took them to school for you, even though I suggested that they take the bus, but they insisted that I take them."

"Oh my gosh. Thank you so much." She exhaled, placing her forehead in the palm of her hands.

"I made you breakfast." I said, sliding the breakfast tray towards her. She looked up at me and smiled thanking me repeatedly.

"Why you being so nice ?" She questioned me.

"I know your going through a lot and I just want you to understand that I'm here for you." I said smiling at her.

Her hair was in a ponytail, but yet still all over her head. She wore a plain white tee shirt with a pair of black gym shorts. Her eyes were bagging, from crying herself to sleep last night.

I came in here because I could here her crying from downstairs on the couch. I held her until she was sleep, but almost ever hour she would wake up and start back crying so I would come back upstairs and hold her.

The third time she woke up crying it was like 3 in the morning. I just stayed up there holding her until 5, so that way I knew she was in a deep sleep.

"You know I really appreciate all this your doing for me, right ? I'm sorry for being a big cry baby last night."

"No need to thank me. I'm just being a friend." Our conversation was shortly ruined when the doorbell rung causing Maria to groan out loud.

"What me to get it ?" I asked.

"If you don't mind." I got up, dusting myself off and walking toward the room door. "Thank you." She shouted as I jogged down the steps. When I got to the door you'd never guess who was standing there.

August.

"What you want ?" I asked irritated by his appearance.

"Where's M ?"

"Upstairs." When I said that he tried to barge himself into the house, but I stuck my arm out in front of him.

"What you think you doing ?" I asked.

"Man move." He said trying to move my arm.

"I hope you not here expecting for her to accept this whack ass apology you about to give."

"And whys that ? Y'all together now ? You get her high again ?"

"No ! Do you ever sit back and look at the shit you done did ? Like, nigga you got her sister pregnant. The worst part about it is that she don't even like her sister cause she been trying to get with you and you let her. Give her space, man. She really hurt right now, and wasn't there just and article about how you got a new girl already."