Chapter Five - 18+ Card Games

"I will always fight for us Charlie..." Brushing the hair away from my face he kissed my forehead and then my lips. "I promise. I will do whatever it takes..." Throwing my arms around his neck I hugged him finally being able to breath. Moving away I started to walk towards my car. Aaron caught my wrist before I could get too far away from him. "And where do you think you're going?"

I laughed and pointed to my car. "I'm going to be late for work." With a swift jerk he pulled me against his body.

"You aren't leaving my side, after the stunt you pulled today." Pulling me towards his BMW he opened the passenger side door for me.

"But I can't just leave-"

"I'll send someone to get it. You're coming with me." He stated with finality before urging me into the car. Sliding in I sighed a breath of relief, ever since last night I had the worst weight hanging over me. I didn't know how messy this case would get and I didn't know what toll it would take on Aaron but what I did know was that if Aaron was by my side...fighting with me, then we'd make it through alright. Even stronger than before.

As soon as Aaron was seated I placed a hand on his thigh. "Thank you..."

"I would do anything for you Charlie. You know that don't you?" In one swift manoeuvre I was straddling his lap, clasping the back of his neck and guiding his mouth to mine I kissed him roughly. His lips parted with a soft moan, taking advantage I slipped my tongue into his mouth tasting him more frantically. The kiss went from passionate to lustful within seconds as I craved more of his flavour to consume me.

"I think you should take me home Mr Quinn..." I breathlessly whispered the sentence tracing his swollen lips with my thumb. Replacing my thumb with my lips I sensually sucked on his bottom lip, rolling the soft flesh between my teeth. He groaned as I rocked against him, his erection jabbing into me making me impossibly wetter.

"Anything...you want..." His husky whisper had me squirming with need.

***
A trail of torn clothes littered the apartment as we clawed at the material in our way, tumbling through the pent house doors. The path finally led to our bed, pushing Aaron onto the mattress naked I stood completely exposed before him. Carefully I climbed onto the bed straddling his ankles, lifting to my knees I walked up his body fighting my primal need to eye his manhood. "God you're beautiful..." Griping my thighs he ran his hands up to my hips, lowering I kissed a trail of slow, torturous, wet kisses up his abdomen and chest.

He moaned, straightening I placed my hands on his chest. Rubbing against him gently I began to grind my hips, he was already so hard and I was soaking wet but half the fun was in the foreplay. Digging his fingers into my hips he pushed his head further into the pillow, closing his eyes he groaned. Flipping us he held himself over me, sliding further down the bed he pushed my thighs apart.

Rubbing his tongue between my slit he tasted me, my attempt to slam my thighs together failed and eventually I gave up. He replaced his tongue with a long, thick finger. Driving his fingers into my sex he began to gently fuck me, I moaned clenching around his fingers. "Fuck! I change my mind...no more foreplay!" I needed him now, hard and fast. "Please...Aaron please, I want you inside me! I...ah!" My core tightened as he quickened the pace.

"Come for me Charlie...just let go..." Fisting the bed sheets I lifted my hips drawing him closer, forcing him deeper. He added a third finger and I lost it, I came with a loud scream. Pulling his fingers out he slid back up my body. I felt him guide his thickness to my entrance, he slid his tip between my folds and I cursed, moaning I bucked my hip praying he'd fuck me already.