Chapter Seven - Phone Sex Sweetheart..

"Feeling romantic today are we Mr Arrogant?" I questioned through a smile as I screwed the tops onto Charlotte and Adrian's sippy cups. Shifting my hair over my right shoulder he began to kiss into the back of my neck, simultaneously brushing the backs of his fingers down the side of my throat. Moaning I tilted my head to give him more access, the hand currently caressing my waist began to slip lower.

My eyes burst open at the whiny noises my babies were making, fussing they began to cry and Aaron sighed against my shoulder. "Hey, where do you think they get this possessive shit from?" I mocked turning in his arms, planting a quick kiss against his mouth I ducked underneath his extended arm still situated at my hip. "They demand I remain theirs and only theirs..." Handing Charlotte and Adrian their drinks I placed a hard kiss against the top of each of their heads.

Keeping a hand over each of their foreheads I pulled them into my sides. "You're just going to have to learn to share sweetheart." Placing a hand on the counter he leaned against the smooth marble; stabbing several pieces of fruit salad I'd made he closed his mouth over the small trident like end. Cleaning the fork of every trace of fruit, every drop of juice he licked his talented lips.

Clenching my thighs together I looked away. "Asshole..." I muttered under my breath.

"Language sweetheart." He smirked repeating the process with an element of seduction. No way was it humanly possible for anyone to make eating fruit salad look so fucking sexual...right? Before he could draw me into his mesmerising seduction once more my phone rang, swiping it from the table I mouthed an apology before skipping up stairs. He gave me a knowing look as I glanced over my shoulder.

"Hey Nancy!" I practically cheered with excitement. It felt as though I hadn't spoken to her in years, when in reality it had been two months. I had a list of questions to ask, I was dying to know how my master plan was unfolding. I was almost positive the two had already fucked each other, something in the way Nancy spoke told me things were getting interesting in Italy. "What?!" I snapped in both horror and rage, "he what?!" I repeated fury lacing my tone.

Nancy's reply was barely comprehensible, there were tears and apologies but the rest was all mumbled. "Nancy-Nancy!" I shouted to silence her. She whispered another apology and I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. "I'll be on the next flight out." Hanging up I ran my hands through my hair and began to pack a small suitcase. I was on the end of packing my bag when I noticed Aaron standing motionless at the door staring at my packed bag. "Thanks Liv. No I have a ride, don't cancel my meetings just push them." Hanging up I tossed my phone onto the bed. Zipping it up I lowered it to the floor, grabbing my hand bag I tossed my phone and passport inside. "Aaron I have to go-"

Closing the distance between us he cupped my face. "Charlie whatever I did-" hooking my arms around his neck I crashed my lips to his, kissing him hard and fast I indulged in the sweet flavours of him mixed with several different fruits.

"So fucking delectable..." I whispered against his bottom lip before taking his mouth in another explosive kiss. Smiling I pulled away, panting I returned from the momentary daze the man had put me in. "Where do you stand on phone sex sweetheart?" Clasping his collar I pulled him towards the bed. "Charlotte and Adrian-"

"Briggs took them to day care." He replied breathlessly, his voice horse and his eyes darkening with desire. Nodding I began to unbutton his shirt, falling into the mattress he perched himself over me. Lowering the fabric off his muscular arms I held my body up with my elbows while suckling on his jaw and neck. "Charlie-" silencing him with my mouth I ran my tongue along his bottom lip.

"Fuck me first...I'll explain later." With that he attacked my mouth with a dominating kiss, delving into my mouth with determination. I smirked because I knew what he was trying to do, but no way was I going to stop him. If my man needed to prove a point then who the hell am I to stop him. He was going to show me what I'd be missing if I left and I was going to fucking enjoy it. Moaning I pushed my head into the pillows as his large hand slipped inside my panties.