The Ruthless

You had no memory of what had happened, you were not even sure if you were alive or dead.

You rubbed your eyes as you began to sit up, feeling the soft sand underneath you, you stood up. Examining your surroundings, it was plain. It was an endless vast of sand, dark sky, and the single full moon above.

"What am I supposed to do here?" You wondered to yourself. Slowly, your feet began to move, stopping every so often to feel the cold sand underneath your feet.

There was nothing in this place, except endless nothing. There wasn't even a sense of time in this place, it was a continuous night for the amount of time you had been in that place. Which could range between 20 minutes, to an hour... who knows.

Finally taking a rest, there was nothing in the area anyways. So you sat down on the sand, and just rested, staring at the white moon, before your eyes slowly closed.

"Done yet Szayel- san?" You asked tiredly. "It hurts." You complained.
"Soon, Kagami-chan." Szayel answered calmly.

Only a week had gone by since you had been captured, and brought to Las Noches under the command of Aizen. There was something about you that Aizen wanted to know, and it was how can a shinigami carry the being of more then it's zanpakuto? From what Aizen knew, or from what you believed Aizen knew, you were the only shinigami to carry a hollow inside of you. So how was it possible for that to happen? Aizen wanted to know.

"Does it look bad?"
"Do you want the truth?"
"Yes."

Szayel paused for a moment before pushing up his glasses.

"Yes. Your shoulder was dislocated, so I popped that back in. You have a few fractured ribs, but you should be fine, and you have a horrible bruise around your neck." He explained. "You may want to try and cover that, it looks hideous."

That last line reminded you too much of Yumichika.

You began to miss home all over again.

"What happened?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"That's not part of the agreement." Szayel reminded you. "I am allowed to study you through actions alone, that includes your injuries. Because I was not there during the initial action, I am allowed to ask questions to further myself with my research."

You only sighed as you put your hand around your neck, slightly pressing on the bruise around it to cause you slight pain.

"Grimmjow doesn't like me, I believe he think's I'm a hassle." You finally answered.
"I'm not a psychiatrist Kagami." Szayel replied back, not wanting to know the little details. But you ignored his comment.
"Neither am I fighter." You answered back. "I am part of a squad who thrives on fighting, but I am not fighter. I cannot protect myself against Grimmjow. He didn't like that I ignored his questions about Ichigo Kurosaki, and began to beat me. So I ran off when he had left the room."
"So basically you are a useless shinigami, which means me studying you through your actions alone will deem as useless." Szayel replied back, his attitude towards you annoyed. This was information you had left out during the initial agreement.
"No." You answered once more causing Szayel to look at you once more. "I'm not completely useless."

Silence followed once more as Szayel slightly turned his head to face you.

"You know why Aizen wants me here in Hueco Mundo?"
"Yes." Szayel answered, a not so caring mood any more. "Apparently you have a hollow within you, a separate being from yourself. Quite strange though, since you died as a human, and were given a soul burial by a shinigami."
"She fights though." You answered quietly. "My hollow. That's what you will study me for, for she comes out when I am close to dying. You want to know how I have a hollow within me. The only way she'll come out is to protect me."

Szayel stared at you for a bit, your answer hitting his peak of interest.

"WHERE IS SHE!?"

The loud booming sound of a man screamed outside the laboratory. You grabbed your ears as your intial reaction was to hide under the table.

"You better go." Szayel answered with a wave of his hand to shoo you. "I don't want him messing up my laboratory.
"He'll just hurt me again." You replied, scared as you tried to hold back your tears.
"That is the point." Szayel answered with a smile. "Cause then I can study you, and how you survive on the brink of death."

You stared at Szayel, wanting to cry even more now.

"And he won't kill you, Aizen has ordered us not too." Szayel reassured you. "And I'll fix you up again after anyways. So you won't die. Not yet anyways."

Szayel sucked at being compassionate.

"WHERE ARE YOU! YOU BITCH!"

The voice called out again, you stared at the door in debate to actually move.

"He's not going to stop." Szayel warned you, giving a plain expression. He really didn't want his laboratory to messed around with.

Slowly, you stood up. Perhaps before he found you, you could find another way out and sneak back into your room. That would be the only way to avoid any conflict with him.

But it was too late.

"You fuckin' brat!"

The top of your head was gripped tightly, and your body was slammed into the opposite wall.
"Where the fuck did you go!?"
"I'm sorry!" You screamed in desperation, you wanted him to let go. "I'm sorry! Grimmjow- sama!" Your hand gripping his hand, as if trying to stop him from pulling on your hair.
"Where the fuck did you go woman!?" Grimmjow screamed once more.
"I'm sorry!"
"Answer!"
"I went to Szayel!" You screamed in fear. "I wanted to know if there was a way for him to lure Ichigo Kurosaki to Hueco Mundo for you." Which was obviously a lie. Slowly, his grip slightly loosened.
"Tch." Grimmjow answered as he gripped your hair again. "Let's fuckin' go. I need you to take care of something for me." A dangerous grin spreading across Grimmjow's face... You knew what the Sexta Espada wanted next.

Reaching your room, Grimmjow once again pushed you against the wall with a slam. You tried holding back your tears as you tried pushing back against him.

"Ha!" Grimmjow said in excitement. "When did you decide to have a backbone?" Grimmjow questioned with a grin. It looked like you wanted to start a fight with the way you were pushing back. You never stood up against Grimmjow.

Grimmjow pressed his body against you, keeping you against the wall. You tried pushing him off of you now, not wanting him to be so close to you. Grimmjow took that as a challenge.

Grimmjow grinned as he then reached over to the front of you, and squeezed one of your breast hard. You squeaked in shock, and Grimmjow laughed out loud in enjoyment. He fondled it for a moment before reaching for the back of your collar and ripping off your top.

You yelled in surprise as you tried pushing Grimmjow's hand off of your chest, trying to cover yourself up. However, you were surprised again as Grimmjow's grip on your chest slightly loosened, and Grimmjow became quiet.

He stared at your back in annoyance, and then all of a sudden... he growled. He was pissed.

End.