The Cut

As it was known, he was not allowed to be in the World of the Living. He had simply followed on the chance that others were going as well, except there was a direct order from Aizen, his was not. He was simply curious on what they were being sent out for, and why couldn't be the one picked to go. On his own of course.

He strolled among buildings and rooftops without much care, no one would be able to see him anyways.

But then he felt it, a small reiatsu in the distance. It was higher then a normal humans, but to low to be compared to a shinigami, but it existed, that low reiatsu. So he set off to see it, who was it exactly he was sensing.

He found himself staring at a woman from the roof tops of the houses. She was a woman of average height, with long black hair tied at the bottom of it and green eyes. She was alluring to him. If he could only see her face properly.

He made his presence noticeable, but only for a bit. He wanted her to turn around so he could see her face. And when she did turn around, his smile became a sneer.

He remembered her.

She was no human, but a shinigami in a human case. She was something out of his reach, something he shouldn't touch, and shouldn't think of. But oh how he wanted her, all of her. But he continued on to watch her, to follow her, to stalk her. Cause it didn't matter what she was, the point was...

He wanted her.

"Are you ok?" You suddenly asked Grimmjow, the left sleeve of his jacket flying freely. It was weird asking if he was ok, you had a feeling he would just chop your head off with an answer.

And you were right.

With your question, Grimmjow had suddenly pushed you against the wall, his one arm blocking one side of your body, and the other side of his body close to yours.

"You think this will fuckin' stop me brat?!" Grimmjow growled in annoyance. How dare this shinigami woman underestimate him. He should kill her.

"I'm sorry Grimmjow- sama..." You answered. You were always apologizing for something, even for faults that weren't your own.

"Tch." Grimmjow replied with as he moved himself from you. "Get moving brat."

"Yes, Grimmjow- sama." You answered once more, following him once again.

All of his fraccion were gone, there wasn't exactly anyone left to follow him. Well there was Yana, a female arrancar who was simply infatuated by him, that just didn't like you. Not like you liked her back either, but that's ok, she started it. Although a high ranking arrancar, Grimmjow hasn't done much with her but scold her. Among other things you were guessing...

It was then, that Ichimaru stood before you and Grimmjow, a great distance away. Grimmjow made an annoyed face before speaking to you.

"Go wait in the room."

"What's happ-"

"Go!" Grimmjow barked. "And don't leave until I come back." His request was strange, for it sounded more like a plea instead of a demand. Perhaps it was a meeting, or another mission. But deciding this would be best, you finally listened.

You quickly made your way back to the room that Grimmjow had requested you stay in, if this was some form of protection, it wasn't a very good one. But this may have been the first time you decided to listen to Grimmjow, and quickly made your way back to the room.

"You're out again, thought you had run off." A female voice echoed through the halls.

'Lawd, help me' you thought out loud. This woman just simply hated you.

Wanted [Grimmjow X OC story]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara