The Replacement

"Yo." A male voice called out you from behind, causing you to slowly turn around. His hair and eyes a beautiful shade of blue, and his clothes a bright white. You didn't recognize him at all, but for sure he wasn't human.
"Hi." You answered, wary of  his actions. Why was this unknown being talking to you?
"It's been a long time since I've seen you." He continued on.
"A long time?" You questioned confused. "I don't believe we have met."
"Oh, but we have." He said as he approached you. You slowly backing up. "I'm hurt that you actually don't remember me."
"I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong person." You apologized politely, and then turned to walk away.

Suddenly, a force grabbed your arm tightly and pulled you back.
"Fuckin' woman" He growled as he pulled you back.
"Let go!" You answered forcefully, trying to hide your fear.

He breathed in your scent, his face coming to contempt as he relaxed.
"Such a wonderful smell." He continued on. "It has been a long time."
"I told you! I don't know who you are!" You yelled as you tried to pull your arm out of his grasp.
"So you forgot even after I told you not to forget." He growled again. "The name is Grimmjow Jagerjaques! And you are fuckin' mine!"

He still held onto your ribbon, he somehow had taken it from you when you weren't looking.

His comment had been permanently drilled into your head after your earlier encounter with him. Was he a really being truthful? Perhaps it was something that you weren't supposed to hear, and it was some slight confession of feelings. After all, arrancars do not mate, which eliminates any intimate feelings right? The real question was, why did it concern you? Why did his words eat away at you? At your mind? At your heart? How could you feel something for your kidnapper, your protector? How?

"Kagami." Grimmjow called out to you, snapping you out of your trance. He called you without an honorific, that's just as bad him calling you 'woman'... Asshole. "Let's go."
"Where?" You asked, standing up from your spot.
"There's a fucking meeting." Grimmjow answered annoyed. He's been pissed since ... Well he's always pissed.
"Oh."
"You're required to be there. So let's fucking go."
"Yes, Grimmjow- sama."

The walk there was silent as always. No words were ever exchanged unless you started it. And right now, you weren't going to be the one to say anything in case he decides he wants to bite your head off again.
"Woman. I heard what happened." Grimmjow started... What an actual surprise. "So Yana did it."
"No, it's my default Grimmjow- sama." You answered, why were you even defending her?
"That wasn't a question woman." Grimmjow said annoyed. "I heard what happened. Why don't you fucking fight back?"
"I don't fight." You explained. "I never learned too." When you thought about it more, the reason you never learned was because you were always protected. You had Kenpachi, Ikkaku, Yumichika and squad 11. You had Rukia, and you had Ichigo. You were always protected... You never needed to fight. With that thought in mind, you came to the realization you were truly alone here in Hueco Mundo.
"Tch, you better start learning then." Grimmjow answered in a puff. "Cause I ain't fuckin' protectin' ya forever."
"Protect me?" You asked, your voice lower then a whisper. Did he really say what he did? Did he want to protect you in his own will, or simply an order from Aizen.

"We're here." Grimmjow announced, pulling you out of your thoughts again.

You had both entered the large meeting room, you had been in here to often now, it was strange. Yet your mind was simply plagued by the conversation from earlier.

In a matter of moments, the small life you had become accustomed too would be taken away.

"You are all dismissed." Aizen announced, his voice carrying through the room.

You had turned around, ready to follow Grimmjow as he was already starting to leave.
"Kagami- kun." Aizen called out to you from his throne.
"Yes, Aizen- sama?"
"In current events, I believe you should be following the current 6th Espada." Aizen claimed, sending a small chill down your spine. You had just witnessed Grimmjow lose rank to a new arrancar named Luppi, and he watched you with an intent to kill you the entire time.
"Aizen- sama, with all due respe-" You started, only to be cut off.
"Kagami- chan ~ , are you going against Aizen- sama's orders?" Ichimaru had asked.
"No, but I wish to stay with Grimmjow- sama." You answered, Grimmjow slightly surprised by your answer. This wasn't the first time you had asked to stay with him, but your third. Grimmjow loved being forceful with you, making you do things you didn't want, he loved destroying your spirit. But there was something else he felt, and it pissed him off that he didn't know what it was that he was feeling towards you.
"Kagami- kun." Aizen answered this time. "I believe it would be best if you stayed with Luppi, you would need the protection from an espada, not a simple arrancar." Aizen explained as he gave a small look towards Grimmjow.
"But-" You continued on.
"Kagami- kun!" Aizen said, standing up from his throne now as he suddenly released a high amount of reiatsu catching you off guard. As much as you tried with withstand it like last time, there was just to much and it was pushing you down. "You follow Luppi to your new quarters, and you will be watched by the 6th espada." Aizen said dangerously. You had tried to answer, but you couldn't. "Do I make myself clear?"
"Ye...sss." You had tried to get out.
"Good." Aizen said as he sat down and calmed down from your small dispute. "You may leave."

Slowly standing up, you stole a quick glance from Grimmjow, he was simply staring at you. An unreadable expression on his face.

"Let's go." A new voice had said close to you, and then a sudden force had pulled your hair and dragged you towards the door. "I don't have time to waste on you, so let's go shinigami."

Luppi had dragged you towards the door as Grimmjow gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"So tell me, what is it exactly that you do?" Luppi had suddenly asked you, you following behind. You simply looked away from him. Luppi looked at you as you avoided eye contact with him. "As in... what do you do behind closed doors?" Luppi asked with a sneer. The question had caught you off guard, and you had shyed away from Luppi with a blush.

"Oh c'mon now." Luppi continued on. "As the 6th espada, I deserve the same thing don't you think? You shinigami whore!"

Shit... another psychopath.

End.