The Run

You stood in the dim lit room for awhile. How you even got there was a blur. You remember a man with a pretty shade of blue hair, a beautiful set of blue eyes, and a jackass of an attitude.

"Woman!" There's that jackass attitude.

You looked up from the floor, that same man from earlier was looking at you with furrowed eyebrows. You stared at him for a bit before fully taking in your surroundings. Where is here? The walls were a plain white and the room was lit by the moonlight outside. You stared at that moon, it was so familiar, almost nostalgic... but not in a good way.

"Woman, pay attention." The man called out to you again. He held out a white fabric to you, and when you wouldn't take it, he threw it at your face.
"What is this?" You asked as you held the garment and watched it unravel into a long white dress, lined with black.
"Put it on." Grimmjow demanded.
"Now?"
"Yes you damn woman."
"Oh." You answered unsure once again. "Can you please leave then so I can change?"
"No."
"But-"
"Change, woman!"

So you quickly changed out of your shinigami uniform, you didn't want this strange man to see you in a vulnerable state. He watched you change, he didn't care, he was entertained.

You stood before him in a white dress, long sleeves lined with a black trim, and tail just long enough to trail behind you.

The man whistled out loud, signaling he liked the way you looked. You simply turned away with a blush.

"Where am I?" You finally asked, it's been the only question you've been wanting to ask since you got to where you are now.
"Las Noches." Grimmjow replied with a grin, his figure slowly approaching you.
"And where is Las Noches?"
"Hueco Mundo." Grimmjow answered as his smirk only grew bigger, your reaction being the reason for the smirk. He trapped you between the wall and himself, using his arms as a trap to keep you in. "That's right woman, you're in fuckin' hollow territory now!" Grimmjow howled with laughter.

You ran through the white walls of Las Noches, that seemed to be the only thing you were doing now a days. You suddenly felt a similar reiatsu again, one that felt like home.

"Yachiru... Onii- chan..." You said as you paused in your steps, that familiar feeling washing over you. A smile reached your face as you decided to follow their reiatsu until you reached them. But another reiatsu made you pause in your steps, it was a back and forth reiatsu and it made you question your next action.

And then all of a sudden, you turned in your step and ran off, the complete opposite of where Zaraki and Yachiru were.

"He's going to die... and I can't say goodbye." You said as you ran as fast you could to that disappearing reiatsu. "I won't say goodbye... Grimmjow."

You ran through the halls again, your one destination in mind. You could sense the battle between Ichigo and Grimmjow, and just when it seems Grimmjow will win, Ichigo pulls up on top again.

"I'm surprised you've been let out of your cage." That horrendous female voice called out, why can't she just leave you alone?!
"What of it, Yana?" You answered bitterly, turning back to face the woman that had done nothing but cause you so much annoyance while in Las Noches. She hated you simply for Grimmjow's close attachment to you, that was simply it.
"You think they have a closer watch on wild animals." Yana continued on with a laugh, only to have a sudden pressure against her face to push her back.

You had punched her while she laughed, causing her to stumble back a bit.

"Hado #73!" You called out. "Twin lotus blue fire, crash down!"

The kido hit Yana once more, pushing her back, creating ruble.

"You bitch!" Yana cried out as she charged at you with her sword in hand.

You stared at Yana as you grabbed the hold of your sword in hope.

"Please, tell me your name." You asked thoughtfully as you grabbed the hilt, you begged for one last chance to hear your zanpakto's name.

And then it happened, a voice called out to you over and over again. A male voice, it kept saying something until finally, his name was clear in your head.

"Make them scream, Ningen!" You yelled out as Yana's sword clashed suddenly with your elongated one, the hilt of the sword's chain wrapping around your arm.
"Tch." Yana mumbled. "So you can wield your sword. But you still ain't strong enough!" Yana yelled as she pushed you back with her sword.

You slid back a bit, as Yana ran at you again, sword aimed at you. You parried it away over and over again, but Yana was quick and strong. She had left multiple scratches on you, as she then all of a sudden lifted up a hand against you.

"Cero!" Yana said excited as the cero charged in her hand, and then was released at you.

You stood there scared for a moment, as you silently prayed for someone to save you. You closed your eyes for a moment, before opening your eyes again and holding your blade out.

"Help me, Ningen." You softly whispered to your zanpakto, the cero heading right for you.
"Die shinigami!" Yana yelled, as you suddenly cut through her cero.

You glared at Yana who stood shock you had even sliced through. Whatever did happen to that weak shinigami that had entered Hueco Mundo with no backbone?

"You lil' shit." Yana growled. "Vociferate, Yuta!" Yana then yelled as she placed her sword vertically in front of her pointing down, and slammed it into the ground.

An explosion of dust and smoke came in your direction, causing you to quickly shield yourself with your arm. Through the clearing smoke, you peeked through to see what looked like a different being in front of you. The being looked like Yana, but body wise it wasn't. Instead, in  front of you stood a giant all in white that glared down at you, her arms huge with muscle, and her legs the same. Her mouth showed a grin, with her teeth sharp, and on her back, multiple appendages stuck out, almost like a spider.

"You're so fucking annoying!" Yana yelled in anger at you, well you think it's Yana. "If you would just die I wouldn't have to be in this monstrous form!" She roared.
"You could always just let me go too..." You mumbled back in response as her extra appendages met together in front of her.

It was then that a light began to shine at the end of the tips, the size of it getting bigger and bigger.
"Shit..." Was the last word that came out of your mouth as you turned to run, that blast of light being released behind you.

End.