The Escape

That being stared down at you once again, it's grin never faultering as it stared down at you.
"You're not exactly a being from here." The being stated, not even asked. Then again, you were unsure what you were. Were you not human? You must be, you were bleeding to death again. Again... That meant you had already died. Great.

Your face fell into easiness as you were content with life, you were about to be devoured by this being most likely. That was ok.
"Don't die woman." The being growled. "I'm not fucking done with you yet."

Quickly, you opened your eyes again as it slowly paced away from you. From your lying position, you angled your head to get a better look at the being. It looked something from your human life, although not it exactly. But you suddenly felt at ease again as you stared at it, a beautiful white panther.

As you stared, it looked back at you and grinned, a thought coming to mind. With such, the white panther quickly made its way to you again, biting your shoulder hard, causing you to scream in agony.
"Remember the name woman, Grimmjow Jaegerjaques! For you are mine now!"

For once, you listened to Grimmjow and stayed in the room. But only for a moment, quietly followed him to where he was going. In your own opinion, it seemed like Grimmjow was going to somewhere of interest, he usually did tell you where he was going. So what was so different about now?

So you simply followed him, where a giant garganta opened, Grimmjow and his fraccion following behind him. You stared at the giant hole for a second before deciding to go through. It was the human world, it had to be. Perhaps this was it, this was your escape.

You had jumped through, hoping for the best. It had to be the human world right? That was the only place you could only think of Grimmjow going.

And you were right.

Grimmjow stood in the sky, as his fraccion then split up, sensing other spirutual pressures around. You began to recognize them too, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Captain Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, Rukia, Renji, and Ichigo. They were all here, it felt like home now. Quickly, you made your way towards Ichigo, he was the most powerful, even though, you desperately wanted to see Ikkaku and Yumichika, they were family. But them sensing you may give away your position, so off you went to find Ichigo.

You walked in on the battle between Ichigo and Grimmjow, Ichigo was losing. What was going on? Ichigo was a saviour in Soul Society, had gotten pass multiple captains, Ikkaku who is at a captain level, and your big brother Kenpachi who was a monster in some sorts. Grimmjow toyed with him, constantly asking him to release his bankai. And when he finally did, he still couldn't hit Grimmjow.

Then a sudden out burst of reiatsu surprised you in the distance, you recognized it easily.

"Ikkaku..." You whispered, as the powerful reiatsu that then died down.

Ikkaku lay on the ground in a tired mess, Yumichika by his side instantly.

"Do you sense it Ikkaku?" Yumichika asked as he stared into sky, looking for something.

"Sense what?" Ikkaku asked tiredly, he was no longer paying attention as he breathed heavily.

"It's Kagami, she's here."

"Really!? Where!?" Ikkaku asked surprised, sitting up now. It was the hardest news to ever deliver to their captain when Kagami wasn't with them. The first thing he noticed was his frail sister not with them, and immediately asked where you were. But how could anyone explain what happened, when no one knew what happened?

"She's near Ichigo, I think she's trying to hide her reiatsu behind his." Yumichika explained, as he then began to run off towards your direction.

"Wait for me!" Ikkaku said as he ran after Yumichika.