The End for the Crying

"I will lend you my strength and my power, so that you may live another day."

"I will stay here and protect you, from those that try to take away your life."

"Kagami, use everything you have, and take her down!" Ningen and Fukushuu had both said in unison.

You stood there tiredly, dropping to your knees suddenly. Yana had become no more, she was simply gone.

But so was your bankai.

It had begun to disperse, disintegrate, disappear and return to its original state without your command... you were close to death.

Slowly standing up, you forced yourself to stand, telling yourself to stand up.

"I need to see him" You told yourself as you stood at full height now, your body tired and tattered.

And with every ounce of your strength, you had taken off in a run once more, following Grimmjow's fading reiatsu.

Everyone seemed to be gone, there was no one in the halls as you ran through it, looking for the exit. Awhile ago, you had felt Kurotsuchi's reiastu take over one side of Las Noches, and then felt Szyael's disappear. As you ran, tears had slipped as told yourself that Szayel wanted you to run, to stay safe, to stay alive.

And finally, you had run into that soft sand under your feet, almost nostalgic to you. Like a memory you simply could not forget. He was so close to you, you could feel his reiatsu right at the end, hanging onto a thread.

And you found him, bleeding as his blue hair swayed in the wind.

"Grimmjow... sama." You said softly as you approached him, your body falling to your knees beside him.

Grimmjow's eyes slowly opened to the sound of your voice. He had thought you had left him long time ago, ran away with the shinigami and left him behind.

"Woman..." Grimmjow breathed out tiredly. He stared at your face, your tear and blood stained face. Your dress was bloody, as your dress was tattered, he had never seen you like this before. As if you had come back from a long battle.

"What are you... doing here...?" Grimmjow questioned as he continued to stare at you.
"I was looking for you." You answered as you reached a hand to stroke his hair away from his eyes.
"Tch, stupid woman." Grimmjow mumbled out as he sounded grumpy, but in truth, he was happy you had came back for him.

You didn't say anything as you brushed his hair, and your hand slowly trace down towards his bone fragment.

"Why do you look like that?" Grimmjow continued on, he wanted to hear her voice.
"I was fighting." You answered tiredly, your hand never leaving his bone fragment. "I wanted to come to see you."
"Fighting." Grimmjow repeated with a slight chuckle. He knew for a fact that this woman never fought, it wasn't in you to fight. "And who did you kill, huh woman?"

It was silent for a moment before you decided to reply.

"Yana."

And silence followed again. Grimmjow's eyes had gotten a little wider at your declaration, could you have really killed Yana?

Your head was hanging down as suddenly, Grimmjow placed a tired hand behind your head and pulled you down towards him. You were a bit surprised as your head layed against Grimmjow's chest.

"That's my fuckin' woman." Grimmjow's said, as if he was proud at what he had heard.
"Grimmjow- sama..."
"Quit calling me that woman." Grimmjow answered back. "It's Grimmjow."

A small smile had made it to your face as you were happy where you were.

But then his hand stopped stroking your hair, and his breathing soon stopped right after.

"Grimmjow?" You asked softly, lifting your head slightly from his chest. "Grimmjow?"

But he never answered.

"Grimmjow?!" You screamed once more, grabbed his body harshly as you shaked him. Why wouldn't he answer?

"Grimmjow!" You continued on. "Wake up!" Tears now forming in your eyes as you stared at him, his eyes closed and his body unmoving.

"Grimmjow, please..." You begged as you layed your head against his chest once more. "Please wake up."

But he never answered, he never woke up... he was gone.

And you layed there beside Grimmjow, every ounce of his life force slipped away. And your own thread of life...

Soon to follow.

End.

***

Thank youu for every person that has read, voted and commented on "Wanted [Grimmjow X OC Love Story]", for it has now come to it's official end.

But Kagami's story doesn't end just yet. April 29, look out for "Commitment", the sequel to "Wanted".

Disclaimer: "Commitment" is an old story that had been posted on a different website (Quizilla) almost a decade ago. The original story has been edited for grammar, spelling, and any continuity mistakes. If there is any other story under the same name and same plot line... it was most likely copied from that old website.