Chapter12: Slow decisions

Am I falling in love with the one that could break my heart..? 

Everything just went in a slow motion for everyone..

One moment, they were arguing and the very next moment, they were there... inches apart staring deep into each others eyes..

Sounds so romantic, right?? Nope.. Not when you have your elder brothers.

Ohm and Nanon rushed to the scene, pulling them apart..

"You guys have some explanation to do" Nanon said glaring at both of them..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And yeah.. just like before.

They were again sitting around table trying to explain whatever just happened, more like blaming each other..

"Non, you know how fragile I am.. He pulled me and that's why it happened.." Fourth said trying to let the older know that he was guilty.. but Gemini didn't like it..

"That's not true. Nanon bro, I swear he pushed me and that just happened in reflex. In fact, I was trying to protect him from falling.." Gemini said clarifying things off..

Nanon just shook his head in a complete disbelief cuz the youngers weren't trying to agree their mistakes here.. 

And the scene he just witnessed... brought some sort of doubt in his head..

Meanwhile, hearing the clarification from youngers, Ohm couldn't control his laugh..

Ohm: T-This sounds like some sort of scene from movie*laugh*.. You guys were looking like youngster in love*laugh*

"SHUT UP!!" The three of them said in union.. Ohm just shut his mouth, shocked and mumbling at  himself..

"You know what.. Mr.Pawat, its time for us to go back in the company. Lunch time has ended." Nanon said, looking at his watch standing up ready to go.

Ohm: Drop the formalities when we are out of the company, Nanon. How about let us all go have lunch?? My treat..

Fourth: Nah- I'll pass.. I had three cups of coffee thanks to someone..*sarcastically rolling his eyes*

Gemini was about to further argue but shut his mouth once he saw the person glaring at him..

Nanon: Drinking coffee can never make you full Fourth.. Just sit down and get over whatever this is.

The three of them gulped feeling scared by the tone Nanon was using so they just nodded their head and went to a nice restaurant.

Soon after they were seated in a round table so everyone could see each others face..

The lunch was peaceful.. along with Ohm stealing secret glances at Nanon time-to-time and Fourth avoiding all the eye contact with Gemini.

.

.

.

.

.

After having a not-so-great time, they were now heading back to their respective works..

"Are you going back to the apartment now, Fourth?" Nanon, who was finding car keys in his pocket asked Fourth who was busy in his mobile.

"Nope.. I am going to flower shop. Grandma asked me to come today." Fourth said shrugging off his shoulder, putting back the mobile down and ready for another lecture.