I CAN BECOME A HERO TOO!

Name: Y/N L/N

Quirk: Everlasting

Brief Quirk Explanation: This quirk allows him to gain infinite stamina. But this doesn't boost his other attributes.

Hair Length: (H/L)

Hair Color: (H/C)

Eye Color: (E/C)

Height: 6'11

Age: 16

Personality: Y/N is a shy dude who can't talk much. He's pretty much the quiet kid that sits in the back of the class. He would always be frightened when someone comes up to him. Especially women.

Likes: His bunny, his parents, food, training, staying home, music

Dislikes: Socializing

That's all you need to know about Y/N

(12 years ago...)

We open up to a kindergarten. Kids could be seen with smiles on their faces running around and having fun. Some of them can even be seen flexing their new and developed quirks to their friends. But not all of them were. A kid could be seen in the corner playing with toys by himself. This was the 4 year old Y/N.

Y/N was a loner all the time. He wouldn't dare open his mouth and talk to the other kids. For a kid his age, he was dead silent instead of being a noisy little brat like the others. He was the black sheep.

Y/N continued playing with his toys silently by himself before a group of kids came up to him. Y/N saw their smirks and he immediantly was frightened by them.

Now why was he frightened? Take a guess. He was getting bullied! He was getting bullied by some of the kids in his kindergarten. And do you wanna know why? It was because they thought he had a useless quirk.

They bullied Y/N just because of that. Now Y/N's quirk wasn't all that useless. I mean having infinite stamina you can do a lot of stuff without getting tired ever.

But that's all he could do... he can only have infinite stamina. Nothing else. That's why some of the kids torture Y/N by bullying him everyday calling him useless and other names.

(Hours later...)

It was now home time for the little children. The children spill out their kindergarten and began running up to their parents for a hug. Y/N was one of them. Instead of a joyful look, though Y/N begins to cry instead. Both his parents looked at him surprised before they both kneeled down to the child's height.

"What is wrong, son?" the father asks. The father put his hand gently on his son's head and began caressing him. "Is there something wrong honey?" the mother asks. The mother raises her son's face only to see a tiny bruise. The mother gasps in shock with her hands over her mouth but the father stayed silent.

"Who did this to you?!" the mother asks whilst checking his son for any more bruises. The father stayed silent before letting out a sigh. "We might need to move him to another kindergarten. He's getting bullied here, everyday." the father suggests looking at his wife. He still had his hand caressing Y/N's head.

The mother sighs in relief after seeing that there was no other bruises on her son's face. The mother then hears her husband's words and nods her head in agreement. "Maybe you're right... I don't want to see our baby hurt anymore." the mother caresses her son's bruised cheek and wipes some of his tears off his face. The father nods. "Alright. Let's head home now and-" the father cuts himself off as he hears his son trying to say words through his tears.

"M-Mom... Dad... I-I can become a hero too!" Y/N exclaims through tears before hugging his father tightly with his little arms. Both parents looked confused for a moment before softly smiling at their child. "Of course you can, honey... everyone can become a hero. Even people without quirks!" the mom exclaims with a toothy smile. "You're mother is right son. Don't ever let other peoples words reach your heart." the man carries his child in his arms. Y/N seemed to calm down a bit as he stops sobbing. He then balls his tiny hand into a fist and nods his head. Both parents chuckle at their son's gesture.

(Present day...)

It is now the present. We open up to a huge glass building that is noticed to be the most popular school in Japan. UA high. The school where some of the most famous heroes went to.

We then transitioned to the entrance of the school to see many new students of the school. We see someone with a bunny on their shoulder. Their (H/L), (H/C) hair was swaying a bit from the wind. Their (E/C) eyes focused on the huge glass building before them. They let out a sigh before nodding silently. They then step foot inside the school... where they will hopefully achieve their dreams... to become a hero.

A/N: The rebooted version is here! This is only the first chapter so it's very short. It just shows us some of Y/N's backstory and info about him.

The next chapter will be even longer and hopefully even more entertaining. So see you then!