Christmas Special!

(NOT CANON!)

(3RD PERSON POV)

It was the time for the fat old man to deliver presents to the people that deserve them. Nah just kidding Santa ain't real kids.

But yeah. It's Christmas time and class 1-A are currently holding a secret Santa. The gifts that the students bought for their Secret Santa was placed besides the podium in front of the class.

And they somehow got Aizawa to wear a fake beard and a Santa hat, to match the season. Of course the students as well were wearing things like, Santa hats, reindeer ear headbands, and elf hats.

The students were currently having fun, talking to eachother about what they'll do in the holidays. Aizawa would interrupt them, clearing his throat. "Ho, ho, ho... god why am I doing this..." Aizawa muttered to himself.

"We are now going to pick out our presents. Please stand up and grab the present with your name on it." Aizawa quickly explained before taking out his sleeping bag and wearing it. "Now get on with it... also clean the wrapping paper when your done."

All the students would excitedly run up to the front, Iida would try to tell them to make a line but they just didn't listen to him. They all got their presents and went back to their desks.

"Alright! How about we open our presents at the same time?" Mina would suggest, everyone would nod their head. They counted from 3 to 1. And when the countdown ended they would begin tearing their presents open.

Our protagonist; Y/N, would open his gift. The gift was fairly large. He would continue to tear it open before reaching the end. His eyes would sparkle as he sees a huge bunny plush. He immediately hugs it tightly in his arms.

In the back row, Momo could be seen smiling as Y/N enjoyed her gift that he got him.

Midoriya would open his gift... and of course it was an All Might merchandise. It was a bracelet with the color of the hero's costume, blue, red, white, and yellow. It also had All Might's two pointy hair things.

Ochako would open hers to see a bag of mochi. She would immediately begin crying, tears of happiness as she hugs it close to her like it was treasure.

Iida would get a snazzy pair of glasses. "Wow! These are some nice glasses!" Iida exclaimed being appreciative of his present. Denki snickered and covered his mouth with his hands, seeing Iida wear them.

 Denki snickered and covered his mouth with his hands, seeing Iida wear them

And speaking of Denki, the electric boy would open his gift. He would open it to find a figurine of Pikachu, from the famous pokemon series.

Everyone would open their presents. A lot of the students laughed as they see Mineta get a book titled "How to talk to Women." Mineta would throw the book to the side.

"Alright... everyone done with their presents?" The hobo Santa Claus would ask. surprisingly Aizawa had kept the beard and hat on, even though he could've just removed them.