The Finals Continue!

(3RD PERSON POV)

After clearing the big glacier that Todoroki made, it was finally for the next round. Present Mic would announce the next challengers.

"After clearing the ice we have our new contestants! We have the assassin from class 1-B! Pretty things have thorns to you know?"

The girl with thorny green vines for hair would go up the stage having a calm but determined look on her face. "From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki!"

"Versus! Sparking Killing Boy!" Denki would be the next to walk up to the stage as Present Mic announces his name. "From the hero course it's Denki Kaminari!"

The crowd would erupt in cheers, having waiting so long for the next match up. "Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too--" Present Mic would abruptly get interrupted. It was Shiozaki.

"Umm... please excuse for the interruption." She would apologize. She then continued in her calm voice. "What do you mean by 'Assassin'?" She would question the title given to her by Present Mic.

"I have only come to find victory, not to take someones life." She says sounding like a pacifist. Present Mic would immediately try to apologize.

"I-I'm sorry!" The vine haired wasn't done talking though.

"In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. Highschool not for wicked reasons, but for the salvation of others..." She would clasp her hands together and light would begin to shine down on her, angelic music could be heard in the background.

"I said I'm sorry alright!? My bad, okay!?" Present Mic would exclaim. The vine haired girl would giggle and smile. "Thank you for understanding."

"What just happened...?" Y/N would ask confused whilst watching. His classmates looked just as confused as well.

"Class B has people like this in it too huh?" Denki would sweatdrop. Shiozaki would walk back to her corner after having a talk with Present Mic.

"A-Anyway, start!" Present Mic would start the match off. "When this is over wanna grab a bite to eat?" Denki would try flirting with the pure hearted girl as she caught his interests. "I'll comfort you if you'll have me."

Shiozaki would look stunned. Denki would grin and he begins producing volts of electricity around his body. "Indiscriminate Shock..." He would raise his hands in the air before waving the electricity towards his enemy.

"1.3 Million Volts!" Shiozaki would see the electricity come towards her. She would turn around and her vine hair would begin growing and she creates a barrier with it. The vine wall would cover her from the electricity.

She would then counter attack, as vines begin to travel under the ground before going out and binding Kaminari. Who now had almost his braincells gone after using that much of his powers.

"It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!" Present Mic would announce as Kaminari was eliminated because he was now immobile by Shiozaki's vines.

"Shiozaki would announce to the second round!" Midnight would declare. The crowd of people and heroes watching erupts in cheers.

"Oh, I was able to make the most of the opportunity I was given." Shiozaki would have her eyes clothes praying, and light would shine upon her face once again.

Shiozaki Ibara:

Quirk: Vines

The vines on her head are extendable! They're detachable too! As long as she makes sure to get plenty of water and sunlight, they'll grow in almost immediately. In other words, she can't go bald!