Mock Test Done! And Some Drama

(Y/N POV)

It was now me and Shoji's turn versus Hagakure and Ojiro. We were now just waiting outside for the five minutes. I was sad that Midoriya wouldn't see me fight.

He was injured and a bit burnt on the arm by Bakugo's explosion so they had to bring him to Recovery Girl.

"Do you have a plan?" I would hear Shoji ask me with his arm turned into a mouth. I shrug my head because I didn't have a plan and because I didn't wanna talk. "Oh. That's alright."

We then hear All-Might yell out from the speakers. "START!" he exclaimed. Shoji ran inside before stopping. He made his arms into ears trying to listen to the opponent.

After more listening he turns one of his arms into a mouth and informs me their location. I nod my head before sprinting to those locations.

I would choose to chase after Ojiro first, since Hagakure might be harder to find since her quirk was literally invisibility. I would sprint for a couple more minutes, before finding Ojiro.

I immediantly tackle him to the ground. But as expected he escapes from it and stands up again. "You got me there." He says. He then charges at me before trying to sweep me off the floor with his tail.

I jump over his tail. I then try to land a kick on his face but he blocked it with his arms. He stumbles back a bit as my feet made impact. "It felt like that would've knocked me out if I didn't block..." he says putting his guard down.

As he does that I immediantly jump at him. I pull out the capture tape before wrapping it around his wrist tightly. One down. I get off Ojiro. "Sorry..." I would apologize in an inaudible tone. I then left him there now in the hunt for the bomb.

I'm pretty sure Shoji has Hagakure handled so I don't have anything to worry about.

I got lost in the building trying to find the bomb which was a bit embarrassing. But I eventually found it. I walked over to it and touched it.

"Hero Team wins!!" All-Might exclaimed through the speakers. I let out a sigh. "Yes..." I say in a louder tone since I was alone.

(3RD PERSON POV)

All the students in the separate room were impressed by this. "That was very interesting..." Momo says crossing her arms under her chest. "It seems like Y/N didn't use his Quirk for some reason and yet he still beat Ojiro." Momo added.

"So manly!" Kirishima exclaimed clashing his fist together. "That is impressive indeed!" All-Might exclaims with his iconic smile. All students agree on this. Bakugo on the other hand was a hater though.

"Tch, Ojiro is very weak anyways so it isn't anything surprising." Bakugo says under his breath whilst crossing arms.

All-Might then announces the third battle to happen.

We get monatages on every battle with All-Might looking proud whilst watching each of the battles.

(After the Mock Test)

Everyone was now outside. The Mock Test was finally over. "Good work everyone!" All-Might praised the students. "We didn't have any major injuries other than young Midoriya, either!"

"You guys took this on seriously!" All-Might says sounding proud of 1-A. "You all did a good job for your first training!" All-Might puts up a thumbs up.

"To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class..." Asui, says. A picture of Aizawa looking menacing then flashes on the scene.