The League Of Villains!?

(3RD PERSON POV)

"We're here." Aizawa would yell out to his students who currently talking about each other's Quirks. "Stop messing around."

"Yes sir." Everyone responded.

At the place they were headed to we see someone wearing some sort of space outfit. "Everyone, I have been waiting for you." They would greet as the students arrive

This is the Space Hero, Thirteen. They had saved countless of people back then with the usage of their Quirk.

"Oh I love Thirteen!" Uraraka exclaims

"Oh I love Thirteen!" Uraraka exclaims. Deku was being a Fangirl in the background as his eyes visibly sparkle. "Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen says to the students.

"We look forward to working with you!" Everyone would exclaim with a bow. They were then entered inside the massive dome like structure.

The place gained gasps of excitement from the students as they were amazed on what they were seeing.

The interior was huge to fit enough two more other smaller domes, a mountain, a huge lake with a slide, and destroyed buildings that had turned into rubble.

Thirteen went on and began to explain every scenario in this place. A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm... etc.

"It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters." The Space Hero explains.

Thirteen calls the place 'Unforseen Simulation Joint.' Or USJ for short. Aizawa walked up to Thirteen before asking.

"Thirteen, where is All Might?" the tired hero asks. "He was supposed to meet us here."

"About that..." Thirteen says. "It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time." They add.

"It can't be helped." Aizawa says. "Shall we start?" Aizawa asks with his tone that sounds like he's had it with everything.

All the students of 1-A had entered inisde the dome.

That was where Thirteen the space hero had told them about how everyone could use their Quirk in my different ways wether it be evil or good.

After they were finished with their speech everyone would clap and Thirteen would bow in appreciation.

But then the lights would suddenly dim making the place go dark. Everyone gasps.

A black portal with purple mist would then suddenly form. The portal would make a sound as it formed alerting Aizawa.

His eyes snap open and he turns around. The portal would then burst. As it did someone would look through it with a menacing stare.

The person had short light blue hair, red eyes that could pierce someones soul, and a hand on their face.

"Gather together and don't move!" Aizawa would instruct his students. Everyone would gain a confused look and Y/N begins to hug his bunny close to him protecting her.