!First Stage!

(3RD PERSON POV)

The next day in U.A. the class of 1-A was greeted with a bunch of other students from different classes crowding in front of the entrence to their class. "What the hell?" Y/N thought as he scratches his bunny's head.

"What business do you students have with our class?" Iida asks the students that were crowding in the entrance to their class. "We can't get out!" Mineta exclaims

"What'd you come here for anyway?" Mineta complains while pumping his fist in the air angrily. "Scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugo would answer to his question while walking towards the crowd of students.

"Out of my way, extras." Bakugo says in a threatining tone. Iida started scolding him in the background while Uraraka and Midoriya gasp and freak out due to their classmates behaviour towards the others.

"I came to see what the class 1-A looks like. But you seem to be pretty arrogant." Someone walks out of the crowd to show himself. It was a person with purple hair that looks like cotton candy. "Are all the students from the hero course like this?" he taunted.
To which Bakugo gets pissed off.

The purple cotton candy would start talking on how they might get transfered to their class and the other original students would get replaced. "I came with a declaration of war." The person declared.

Bakugo would begin walking through the crowd while saying. "Yeah what ever. I'll come out on top no matter what." Bakugo says with full confidence and arrogance.

(Y/N POV)

After school I went to the gym and began to train almost immediantly. I stretched and started my workout. I begin to do pushups, sit ups, one armed pushups, handstand pushups, one handstand pushups and more until I had taken a break for a little while.

I sat down sweating a bit. My mind would wander towards our up coming sports festival in two weeks. They said that every pro-hero would be there. I grip my water bottle tightly just thinking about the many pro-heros that are going to watch me perform.

I have to do good for this festival. I wouldn't wanna look like a disappointment in their eyes. I grip my water bottle tighter before shooting up from my seat and going on with my workout. This time I would double the amount I did.

I felt my muscles aching but I kept going until it hurted more. I did my last sets before plopping down to the ground with my body aching all around. I stayed laying down before sitting up moments later. I begin to stretch a bit to reduce the soreness in my body.

As I was stretching though I hear the sliding doors open. Someone had entered in. I didn't care and continued stretching. That was until the person called out my name. "Oh hey! Y/N!"

My head shot up hearing the all to familiar voice. It was Ms. Mirko. I would begin to feel my face heat up as she walks over to where I was. "I never thought I'd see you again little bunny. Well I guess I could visit you in U.A. but... yeah too much hero work in the way. And I wouldn't wanna disrupt you in class."

I waved my hand in front of me as sign of saying it's alright. Ms. Mirko chuckles at me. "You really don't speak much huh?" Ms. Mirko would say and I nod silently in response. "Come on you got problems socializing and talking to people or something?" Ms. Mirko would ask me.

"N-No..." I would respond with the most audible tune I could muster. I didn't want to admit that I was afraid of talking to people as that is quite embarrassing. "Really?" Ms. Mirko would look at me with a raised brow.

"Come on don't be afraid! It's not like everyone's going to start hating you if you talk." Ms. Mirko would reassure. She places both her hands on my shoulders and this got me a bit startled and even more flushed. "So don't be afraid alright? Just talk."