Explosion Vs. Gravity!

(3RD PERSON POV)

"Next might be the most disturbing match up." Tsuyu says. Jiro would begin rubbing both her arms anxiously. "I almost don't want to watch." She says.

Uraraka would walk out the tunnel and towards the platform. "Uraraka..." Izuku watched as Uraraka walked to her match. "Do your best!"

Y/N and Iida both have their arms crossed as they watched their friend. And in their minds they would hope for the brown-haired girl's safety.

Both Uraraka and Bakugo were on the platform. They stare eachother down as Present Mic gives them their introduction.

"He was quite famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic introduces the explosive boy.

Bakugo would let a "tch" whislt having a serious expression.

The camera then pans towards Uraraka. "Versus-- She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!" Present Mic then introduces the brown haired girl.

Uraraka takes a deep breath as she prepares herself for the battle.

"Eight match, start!" Present Mic would start of the match with his loud voice. The crowd roars in excitement.

(Y/N POV)

Well the match has started... I know Uraraka is my friend but. I don't really think she'll come out as the victor. But I still have to cheer her on.

From what I've seen from Bakugo is that he's quite aggressive... he never really holds anything back when fighting. Like that one time in our mock test exam...

Uraraka would begin running towards Bakugo. Bakugo would just stand there not moving. "As long as Uraraka can touch him then she make him float!"

I would hear Midoriya's voice remark. "That's easier said than done... " I thought to myself as I turn my attention back to the battle.

Uraraka continued to charge at Bakugo. Bakugo reels his right arm back, about to launch a huge right swing.

But it was all just a bait. Bakugo instead launches an explosion right at Uraraka's face. "Uraraka!" Iida and Midoriya yell out in worry.

My face would be one of worry for my classmates safety.

The cloud of smoke was still there so we couldn't see where Uraraka was. That was until Bakugo uses his explosion again at a random location.

The dust finally settles and I would see Bakugo had attacked a jacket used as a decoy.

Uraraka would then come out the smoke from behind Bakugo. She was about to touch Bakugo on the back and make him float. But it was disrupted as he reacted on time.

He sends a blast of explosion towards Uraraka. She gets blown away and the platform they were fighting on would begin getting destroyed.

Uraraka rolls on the ground before getting up again. Bakugo would wave the clouds of smoke away letting us get a clear view of him.

Uraraka charges at him but it was just the same result. She came up from behind and it was the same result once again.

By this time I had a horrified look on my face. The fight should end by now but it won't until someone loses.