Mock Test! And a Huge Rivalry

(The next day...)

(Y/N POV)

It was now the next day of school... I want to stay home. But I have to go or else I'll never make my dream of becoming a hero come true! I stood up from my bed. Got out of my room and walked down the stairs.

There I could see my dad and my mom. My dad's eyes were focused on the newspaper he was reading and my mother was cooking breakfast that smelled nice.

"Morning mom. Hey dad." I greet my parents with a smile. I look at my bunny who was still in their cage eating some carrots. "Morning Mirko." I waved at my bunny.

Yes. I named her Mirko. I am... quite a fan of the hero. My second dream was to meet her in person. She's so strong! I mean All Might is too. But I didn't really take a liking to him growing up.

"Hello son. Ready for your second day?" my dad asks me, raising his eyes from the newspaper to look at me. I nod my head in response. "Good. Well go eat breakfast and get your uniform on. I'm driving you there."

"Thanks dad. You're the best." I say with gratitude. My father pat my back whilst still looking at the newspaper he was reading.

(Minutes later...)

I was ready to go to school. I was in my dad's car wearing my UA uniform. And I have also brought Mirko with me. I was sitting in silence before my father decided to start a conversation. "I've seen in newspapers that Mirko hero you've been idolizing has been moved up to the top 5. She's quite amazing." My dad said whilst still focusing on the road.

"Really!? Wow... she's really amazing, yeah." my eyes sparkle as I hear her name. "Yep. No wonder you're idolizing her." my dad says before putting on a song on the radio.

"Do you perhaps have a crush on her son?" I hear my dad ask. My face goes bright red and I look down. My dad sees this with the mirror in the car and he chuckles. "Oh don't worry about it. It's just a celebrity crush. Everyone has them."

I look up once again as I hear my dad say those words. "Even you dad?" I ask him jokingly. "Of course!" He would exclaim. He turned another corner before continuing. "My celebrity crush is your mother... she may not be a celebrity but to me she is." my dad says.

A couple more minutes and we have finally reached U.A. where a bunch students were already entering. I said my goodbyes to my dad before getting out the car and watching my dad drive away.

"Yo Y/N!" A familiar voice called out to me. I looked around for a moment before seeing Kirishima waving at me with his huge toothy smile. I grew a bit nervous but I tried not to make myself look awkward. "Hey..." I say in my almost inaudible tone. "Cute bunny ya got there!" Kirishima says pointing at Mirko on my shoulder.

I would only nod my head silently.

We both entered inside the highschool. Kirishima was doing all the talking while walking towards our classroom while I was just nodding or shrugging my head to every question he asks.

As we reach class there were already some people here. Like the one with the tail called Ojiro. And uhm... Mineta with sticky balls on his head. And Sero who has tape powers. And of course Iida is here. He's pretty serious on learning...

Oh there's the guy with the light blue face mask. He's pretty cool. He has six arms that can grow the features of his face like his ears and eyes. I think his name was Shoji. Yeah he's pretty chill.

Bakugo was also here. He looks grumpy. Well he always is grumpy anyways so that isn't new.

I then see Midoriya and Uraraka walk inside the classroom. I stood up and walked over to Midoriya with my bunny on my right shoulder. She was eating a carrot I gave her.