The Ashton Germs Are Real

"I look fat in every god-damn dress I've tried on," I groaned out in frustration.

"Have not," Ashton called out.

"Don't lie to me," I said through the curtain of the dressing room.

I was currently standing there in my bra and underwear, just having taken off a dress that did even fit over my boobs or my hips.

"Babe, why would I lie to you?" Ashton asked.

"To make me feel better and not to seem like a terrible boyfriend," I responded.

I heard him sigh.

"I feel fat, Ash," I said, my voice quiet now.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

From the closeness of his voice, I knew he was standing right outside the curtain door.

"No, I'm only in my bra and underwear," I told him.

"What if I promise not to look?" He asked.

"No," I said. "No matter what you say, you're still a guy."

"You make my life so co-"

"Complete," I grinned, interrupting him.

"Complicated," He finished, ignoring me promptly.

I laughed.

"That's my job."

"Fine, can you put something on?" He finally asked.

"No who's making the other's life complicated?" I teased.

"Just do it," He said.

I could hear the smile in his voice as I slipped on a dress that was slightly to big on me and let him come in.

Its been a few months since out first major fight with Delilah and all. We obviously got back together and it took a little time, but he regained my trust and we're as close as ever. It didn't take long for his trust because of his innocent ways and all, but I made it difficult on him.

Now a few months into our relationship, it's finally time for Graduation. We're finally graduating high school and will be done with it for the rest of our lives. For most schools, Seniors get out earlier than the rest of the grades and then we have our graduation, but our school is weird and Seniors get out at the same time as the rest of the school. So for us, Graduation is tomorrow yet we still have a week left of school.

Graduation is tomorrow and I'm just now getting my dress for underneath my graduation gown. I somehow managed to drag all four boys with me to shop and I know they were getting impatient. Hell, I'm getting impatient.

"What's wrong with this one?" Ash asked. "It looks fine."

"That's the point," I said. "It looks fine, not amazing or any sappy crap like that."

"You are not fat, babe," He said, resting his hands on my waist.

Within these few months, Ash has completely stopped going to speech therapy and I've practically "healed" him. He still has a stutter every once in a while and when I make him nervous. Sometimes I;ll make him nervous just to get him to stutter because I like knowing that I still have that affect on him.

"I know, but this is making me feel fat," I groaned.

"You shouldn't," He said, kissing my forehead. "I love everything about you. I love that you're tall yet still short compared to me and that your curves are perfect for your body. You may feel fat but never believe for a second that you are, because I will make it my goal to prove you wrong."