Alarms

Before I could say or do anything else, Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist and tackled me back onto his bed. His legs straddled my hips while he hovered over me with his hands on either side of my head.

"Tell m-me when t-t-to st-stop," He mumbled in a low voice.

His eyes searched mine before he leaned down slowly, placing his lips on mine. Who says I wanted him to stop?

My eyes closed as everything around me was blocked out. Cliché as it sounds, all I could think of was Ashton and I, laying here, kissing. Just like that second kiss we had a week ago, our lips moved in sync, my heart beat increased incredibly, while I wound my fingers through his soft hair.

His lips left mine while we tried to catch our breath. His lips soon attached to my jaw. He left small kisses down my jaw and to my neck. He quickly found a sweet spot right below my ear, causing me to moan. My back slightly arched from the new feeling. My fingers dug gently into his shoulder blades, a small moan escaping his lips.

His lips slid down my neck, leaving little kisses, until he found another sweet spot. He sucked gently, while another small moan escaped my lips when his teeth lightly slid across the spot. His lips came back to my jaw and kissed random spots on my face.

He kissed the corners of my lips, the tip of my nose, my eye lids, before they landed on my lips again. After a few seconds of our lips moving in sync, I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip.

Without hesitation, I opened my mouth to grant him access.
This was the first time this happened. It was a new experience. His tongue explored my mouth and found sweet spots. My back slightly arched and Ashton slipped his arm under my back, pulling me closer against his body as if it were possible.

Once again, his lips left mine and found the same sweet spot on my neck. He suckled on it gently again. Of all my seventeen years, this has never happened to me.

When his lips came back to mine, I sucked in his swollen bottom lip and nibbled on it gently, causing him to moan.
He pulled back and looked at me. It was as suddenly he realized what just happened and got off me, sitting up next to me. A shy smile sat on his red swollen lips.

God, I could swear he was bipolar. A small giggle escaped my lips and he looked at me curiously.

"That was fun," I said heading for his bathroom. "We should do that more often."

I winked at him, causing him to blush a deep red. I closed the door and looked in the mirror at my reflection.
My hair was messy looking, my bright blue eyes were darker than normal, my lips were like Ashton's; red and swollen from kissing, and I looked a little overwhelmed. I turned on the cold water and splashed some of the water on my face.

After drying my face off, I went back into Ashton's room. When I did, Ashton was lying under the covers in his bed, and the light was off.

"What the hell?" I grumbled.

I walked blindly through his room, until my knees hit the frame of his bed gently.

"I'm already blind enough," I said.

A small giggle came from Ashton and I was suddenly pulled down onto him. A small yelp of surprise came my lips as I crashed down onto Ashton. I still lay on top of him with his arms wrapped around my upper body holding me captive.

"What's this about?" I asked seeing his eyes shine in the darkness of his room.

"G-g-going to s-sleep," He mumbled sleepily.

"Am I aloud to lie down properly?" I asked amusedly.

He shook his head.

I pouted out my bottom lip.