#1 - An Ordinary School Boy

Takayuki Masumi was an ordinary Japanese boy living in the suburbs of Tokyo, Japan. He lived with his dad who was a businessman, and his mom who was also a businesswoman. His parents met each other when his dad moved to the same company where his mom was working, at least, that was what they told him.

Although Takayuki lived in a family of business people, they only had a moderate-size house as they found it was already enough for them. When he got into middle school, his dad bought him a bike as his graduation gift. Since Takayuki studied in a boarding school, and the school allow students to go and buy some stuff at a convenient store both in the morning and the evening, it was way easier to do so for him. The dorm at his middle school was also not that bad as each of its rooms had 4 students inside. Takayuki managed to make friends this way as he spent whole days with them. Of course, the students would go back to their home on the weekends and holidays.

Being Japanese, English was his second language. Still, he managed to do really well in it which all of his friends praised him for it. He was really fluent in it, and it was his preferred and most comfortable second language. Anyway, he still kept practicing his mother tongue which he should also be fluent in.

Since he lived in the suburbs, going into the city center was a really rare occasion. Takayuki would be all excited when he had the chance to either go there with his friends or family. Being a geek that he was, when he go there, he'd typically visit a book store, and grabbed some English literature or Japanese anime. He was a big fan of literature which he both read and write, and he published both some of his English and Japanese literatures online. He was a huge fan of various languages, especially the literatures.

On his first day of the first semester of his 9th grade, Takayuki packed his bags, and got ready for his first day of the semester. He wore his normal school uniform with a white shirt with black coat on the outside and black slacks; the classic. He then exited the house with his mom and dad before they said to him, "Be a good boy at school, Takayuki," like usual before padding down his long light brown hair while looking into his dark blue eyes. He then smiled which his mother added, "As you grew up day by day, you're looking way more adorable, son." His parents then walked to the subway station as Takayuki rode his bike to school.

At about half past 7, he reached his school which was a little less than a mile and a half away, and the first thing he did was heading to the locker room. He then put his clothes and necessity bags inside the locker, and grabbed out his books for the first class.

After he studied 3-4 classes in the morning, it was time for lunch. That day was his group's turn to bring up the lunch, so he gone down with 6 people, and carried a cart with their class' lunch up. They then split the lunch into several trays which their classmates took. They then ate their lunch in their classroom, and when everyone finished, Takayuki and his team took care of it.

After he had studied 4 more classes for the day, it was 4pm, so the school was over. He and his old and familiar roommates then grabbed their supplies before heading towards the dorm. They then grabbed the key, and headed into their familiar room. After unpacking their stuff, the boys then went to a convenient store near to school to grab some dinner before heading back up to the room. They then chilled on their bed until about half past 9 before going to bed. That's roughly how Takayuki's daily goes for him and other students at the school.

Although the student's routine was relatively repetitive, but they still enjoyed being with friends at the school. Also, Takayuki just got used to it at this point.

End of Chapter 1