#7 - Trash Glazed In Syrup

Takayuki's first week at the school had just ended. It was a Friday afternoon, and the school finished an hour or two earlier than usual. Therefore, the guys just wanted to have some fun. Since Alex and Tom were feeling a bit lazy, they decided to just play some games up in their dorm. Meanwhile, the autumn breeze was still relatively warm, Takayuki and Bennett decided to swim in the campus' pool. Anyway, the pool was indoors and had a heating system, so they weren't that worried about it.

As Takayuki was getting his materials back into the locker, he saw Izumi just doing her business beside him, so he decided to ask her about what she'd do for the rest of the day. "Oh, hey. School ended early today, so what are you up to?", Takayuki casually asked. "Well, since I'm in the swimming club, I'll have to join them later today.", she responded. "Wait, aren't you the school's tennis player already?", Takayuki asked out of confusion. Izumi was a little stunned to where and how he managed to get that knowledge from. She then replied, "Ye-yeah. But they only got practice from Monday to Wednesday, so for Thursday and Friday, I swim." "Oh, I see you have quite a schedule there.", Takayuki told her. "Also, aren't you in any clubs? I see you're free almost all the time.", Izumi asked him in a curious voice. "Well, I'm in the newspaper club, and they only got the meetings in Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, so I was relatively free.", Takayuki replied. "Ah, Interesting", Izumi replied before they both shut the door of their lockers. They then waved before they went their separate ways.

About half an hour after that, after Takayuki and Ben had already changed into regular clothes, and got their swimwears ready, they went down to the pool to have their first look. After that, they went to the sports area which had an indoor basketball court with an indoor ping pong section to the side, smaller courts for tennis, badminton, and volleyball on the outside, a football stadium with athletic tracks around it, and an indoor swimming pool attached to the side of the basketball court. For the first time that they went into the swimming pool, they saw a booth to collect entry fees because they also allows outsiders to come in during the weekends. Though, since they were students, they only had to show their student card, and their fees of a dollar fifty each were omitted. They were then given their keys for the locker in the changing room.

After that, they could go either into the amphitheater above, or to the pool down below which they chose to got to the pool. They discovered it be an Olympic-sized pool, although it was only around 6 and a half to 10 feet deep; mainly for the diving zones. Some trainees for the life guard club were also there, in case something happened. After gazing at the pool, the boys went into the male changing room, and began changing into their swimwear. Bennett went for his black swimming jammers while Takayuki wore his green swimming boxers with white waistband while wearing his white briefs under. After they were done changing, they put their stuff into the locker before leaving their keys to the lady at the front.

When all that was done, they put their goggles on, and went to the pool. The pool had 10 total lanes, but 6 of them had been closed for both the swimming club and the school athletes. Therefore, only 4 lanes remained. Luckily, since they came to the pool early, only one lane was taken, so they could have another lane all to themselves. That was why they went for lane number 9; just a lane away from the left edge.

Then, splash! They both jumped into the pool, and got really wet. As they were standing on the step at the shallow end of the pool, they discussed about what they should do. They then agreed on 20 laps of freestyle (around 2km or 1 and a quarter miles), and another 4 laps of the other 3 strokes (400 meters or a quarter miles of butterfly, breaststroke, and backstroke), before racing each other. Since they were both a former elementary school swimmers, they decided to take on the challenge. After around 50 minutes later, were done with the free style, but that was just the beginning for these two. They then went for 4 laps of the rest which took them around 30 minutes.

Lastly, they decided to race each other. Since the lane to the left of them; lane number 10 was still open, they decided to use separate lanes. They decided to go for a 100 meter freestyle race (1 lap). The competition was very close, but Bennett touched the edge just a tad faster than Takayuki. Although Takayuki was a little dissatisfied, they still had a great time together.

As Bennett and Takayuki were getting out of the pool, they saw Izumi just walking out of the changing room in her navy blue one piece swimsuit. "Uh, oh, hey...", Izumi greeted them. "Oh, hi...", Takayuki and Ben responded. It was clear that both boys blushed from the sight of Izumi in her swimsuit. Meanwhile, she also blushed herself to see the guys in their swimsuit. "I-I will assume that you've got to be in your swimming club now, so Jaane (Bye)!", Takayuki told her before he padded down her head, and walked away. Izumi was stunned, but having Takayuki's soft hands padding down her head was now one of her guilty pleasures.

In order to open their lockers, they needed to get their keys back, so Ben went down and grabbed them for Takayuki as well while he waited in the locker room. Unexpectedly, the bullies gave him an unprecedented visit. "Well, seems like you're in love with another loser, aren't ya?", the main bully said. "Sorry to say this to you, but your love story is just a trash glazed with syrup.", the bullies said before laughing. Furious and frustrated, Takayuki screamed out, "No!". The bullies then giggled before the main guy said, "Then, we'll make it true."

After that was said, his muscular minions effortlessly grabbed Takayuki off the ground, and shoved him into a trash can nearby. It was round and large enough in size for a person to get in, with around ⅔ of it filled. He sank down quite far, and only his head was above the rim of the can. As Takayuki was sitting in the mushy trash, the main bully found another trash can, buta little smaller. It was filled with enough snack packets, and milk cartons to cover the remaining third. Just as expected, he then dumped the trash in that trash can right all over Takayuki. If only the snack packets and milk cartons weren't enough, he was drenched with the trash juices from the bottom of the trash can which was spoiled milk and juices along with all kind of disgusting aroma. Of course, that made him start gagging, and he felt disgusted as the spoiled juice ran down his hair and body.

After taking some solid pieces of trash off of Takayuki which revealed more of his now very disgusting body, the bullies laughed devilishly at him while pulling up 2 bottles of syrup. As Takayuki weren't able to open his eyes from the trash juice on his face, he weren't aware of what was happening. Suddenly, he could feel the thick and sticky syrup covering his hair and face which made him squirm. More was also being poured into his body, turning him into a sweet but stinky boy. When all of that was done, the bullies laughed again before the head of the bullies whispered to the disgusted boy, "Next time, just don't be a fool in front of people, aright? Take it as an advice from your mortal enemy, Brendan." Takayuki then nodded nervously as the bullies walked away.

A moment later when Bennett returned, he was shocked to see that Takayuki was shoved into a trash can, and was all covered in all kind of stuff. "What the hell happened to you!?", Ben asked him. "That guy, Brendan and his bullies came, and this was the result.", Takayuki said hopelessly. Just then, a camera shutter could be heard along with the sound of Ben giggling. "Eeeeh!?", Takayuki screamed out as he would forget English for the next couple moments.

Note from the writer here, for more audacity, I'd like to use Japanese words in this next bit here, but the meanings will be provided. Just imagine this silly conversation as a manga square or a scene from an anime.

He then proceeded to yell at Bennett in a very Japanese manner. "あんたは何をしたか?今僕の写真を撮っただよ~?" [Anta wa nani o shitaka? Ima Boku no shashin o totta dayo~?] (What did you just do? Did you just take a picture of me!?)

As Ben wanted to mess with him more, he decided to play along with the Japanese conversation, so he then replied, "かわいい!" [Kawaii] (Cute!) before laughing really hard.

"僕は可愛いジャないよ~!" [Boku wa kawaii janai yo~!] (Don't call me cute!), Takayuki furiously replied.

"でも、今貴幸さんはばかかわいいですね~", [demo, ima Takayuki san wa baka kawaii desu ne~!] (But, Takayuki is being foolishly cute now, isn't it?), Ben taunted him in a silly voice.

"くやしい~~!" [Kuyashi~~!] (So annoying!), Takayuki exclaimed as Ben couldn't resist his laughter. Although he was annoyed, he blushed from another boy telling him that he was acting cute.

Takayuki is such a tsundere, isn't he.
Alright, we'll get back to English now...

After getting Takayuki out of the trashcan, and cleaning him up, the boys walked back to their dorms while having some conversations along the way. Since when Bennett was helping Takayuki out of the trash can, he could feel that his hair was very sticky, so he asked him about it. Takayuki then replied, "As silly as this may sounds, but he really dumped 2 bottle of syrup on me." Ben was caught by surprise, but was even more confused on how heanaged to get those. Did he plan it before? Or did he always have it in his backpack? Still, it was just so weird that they both are convinced that he was definitely one of his main targets.

Anyway, when the boys got back to the dorm, Ben showed "the picture" to Alex and Tom, and they just couldn't stop laughing. Of course, Takayuki was getting very annoyed and embarrassed. However, with just one pad on the head, and a promise from Ben that only 4 of them will see the picture, he was more than satisfied. Anyway, the boys let the past go, and focused on their upcoming Friday evening and weekend.

End of Chapter 7