#10 - Choose Wisely :)

Previously, Takayuki took a huge hit on the hazing, and got his entire body coated in heavy cream. He had now turned white, and looked like an overfrosted boy laying on the ground.

"So, that's your first trial done! Out of 3, of course", Amelia told the audience which gave Takayuki a glimpse of hope. "I bet you know what's in stalled for ya, right?", she talked to him in a menacing voice, making him both scared and anxious. "Well, while you wait there for the cream to drip off yourself, let me tell everyone about your second and upcoming trial.", Amelia told him before turning to the audience. "For your second trial, you'll be testing your luck. I like to call it, 'The Order of The Buckets'.", she said She then explained, In front of you are 10 buckets, each filled with either water, mud, cream and jam, or various colorful paints. Of course, the paints won't come off that easily, so I figure you should know. So, you'll be choosing 5 buckets out of 10, and hopefully you get water on the last bucket to clean you off. If none of the 5 buckets you picked were water, you'll get the remaining buckets that aren't water dumped on you." After hearing that, Takayuki was both scared and nervous as he didn't want to permanently be a colorful blob.

"Are you ready, Takayuki?", Amelia turned to him. "Uh, uuu-", Takayuki tried to speak before she interrupted him, "Oh, I guess that means yes! Boys, take 'em away!" Hearing that, he shook his head, signaling her not to do it, but it didn't seem to change her mind. 2 boys then came out from the side, this time wearing gloves before they pulled Takayuki along the floor, and up the pedestal. Up there was a cross where he got his arms spreaded out and tied to it while his legs were bundled to its base. Honestly, he was almost hung like Jesus, but a more messy version of it. The boys then wiped the cream off his eyes, so he could see again before they got ready beside the metal cross.

"So, what's going to be your first bucket?", Amelia asked him. As Takayuki was looking at the buckets, he couldn't tell what was in them because they all had a lid on them, and it was all the same color. The only thing he could use to identify them were the numbers on the lids. He then nervously chose the one nearest to him. "I'll go with number 8.", Takayuki answered which she responded with, "Good choice..." After the boys beside him grabbed the bucket, they opened the lid behind him before hoisting it above his head before dumping the contents onto him. Then, a downfall of rich creamy brown mud cascaded down his body, covering his hair, face, body, down to his toes. Takayuki squirmed from the coldness of the mud, and his disgust towards it. After that was done, he was one brown boy covered in mud, and the thick cream layer on him dripped off with some mud. "Boy, don't you look delicious? I would personally eat that if it were actually real chocolate.", Amelia teased him which made the audience laugh. Meanwhile, Takayuki tried blowing the mud out of his mouth, and attempted to shake his head to flick his hair back to place, although it made him looked very silly in the process.

Next up, it was the 3rd bucket which Amelia asked him as usual, "What's the number, Takayuki?" "Uh, um..." Takayuki then guessed a number as 6 and 7 were the only numbers he saw for sure. "Um, I think 2?", Takayuki said. Amelia simply nodded, and told the boys to grab the bucket labeled "2". The boys then opened the lid, and boy, oh, boy it was that brown creamy mud. "3, 2, 1, splash!", the boys chanted before splashing that bucket of mud all over Takayuki's rear. He was all covered in mud for the second time, but at least, it washed out the cream, making him feel a bit lighter. But, some mud did get into his mouth which he didn't appreciate.

"What your 4th number, Takayuki?", Amelia asked him. Takayuki was starting to feel the pressure. He only got 2 more chances, and if he didn't get water at all, he'll be drenched in all sort of paint. "Uh, I'll go with 4!", Takayuki told Amelia. "Alright, let's see", Amelia replied plainly, and sent the boys to open the lid. Upon opening it, it was the same as the second bucket, just with strawberry jam instead of blueberry jam. Luckily for Takayuki, they slowly poured the contents down his head, and he was only getting a light shower instead of a slap to the face. Still, his hair was continuously drenched with the heavy cream, and the sticky strawberry jam giving his hair a red layer of glazing. Now, Takayuki had almost given up on even trying to style his hair, and hung his head down.

Now, it was queue for the last bucket. "Just so you know, this is your last chance!", Amelia told both Takayuki and the audiences. After a long moment of decision, Takayuki came up with a number. "9!", he said. The boys then quickly locate the bucket labeled 9, and opened it up. Upon taking a look, they saw a thick green liquid inside, and concluded that it wasn't water. A long moment of silence then followed as Takayuki wallowed on the pedestal. 'Could it be a good thing, or a bad thing', he thought. In reality, that moment was spent opening all 5 paint buckets before they were being thrown on off-white canvas. After 5 boys stood in front of Takayuki, ready to deploy the paint onto him, it was show time for the artists. All of them then splashed all of the 5 buckets of paint onto Takayuki, and really created a piece of art. His hair and face were covered in green, his arms were turned blue, his legs were turned orange while his body was all covered in a mix of yellow and orange; truly an abstract masterpiece. Since a little bit of yellow were still left from the body paint, a boy decided to walk up the pedestal, and gave his head a little drizzle with it. Now, he was really a mess; way more than the age of being a frosted cupcake.

"Well, well. 大丈夫だよね、貴幸さん。[daijoubu dayo ne, Takayuki san] (You should be alright, Takayuki) It's just some poster paint I got from the art club.", Amelia taunted him. Still, Takayuki wasn't near a state of good or well. He was more worried about getting the stuff off of him, but unfortunately, foolish Yuki didn't realize that it could easily be washed off with water. Anyway, Amelia revealed that the water bucket was actually number 8 which he was close to it for 2 times. Anyway, rules must be rules, so that was why he ended up in such colorful state.

"Alright, Takayuki. This will be your last trial, but be warned that the punishment is also the most extreme.", said Amelia which made Takayuki incredibly nervous. "I'll now explain what your last trial is about.", she said before explaining the rules. "So, this will be the ultimate test of your smelling ability. We'll give you 8 things for you to smell. If you aren't able to identify what that was, it's going onto ya. All you need was 3 right. いいよ? [ii yo?] (Sounds good?)" Takayuki was reluctant, but eventually replied with a nod. "Well, yeah. Let's go!", Amelia hyped up the audience, and made them cheered once again.

The colorful Takayuki was then untied from the metal cross, and was made to sit on his knees. After that, guess the boys were feeling kind, so they untied his hands, although his legs remain tied. Seeing that his back was a bit too clean, the boys covered it with a couple pies which did the job. After that, wiped the gunk off his face before putting on a pair of goggles painted black, so that he couldn't see.

Well, let's see if Takayuki can complete the third trial, or will he be facing the ultimate punishment?

End of Chapter 10