#3 - Sleeping In Public

One Wednesday evening about half a month before his final exam, as he was sitting on his bed, minding his business, he got a call from his mom. "Takayuki", she spoke. "Me and dad would be away for a week or two for our business trip. Take care of yourself, okay? I've left some cash for you at the house for your expenses.", she explained to him which he simply replied, "No problem, mom. I'll sort it out." "Also, I'll give you the keys to the house tomorrow before school.", his mom said. He then agreed and nodded before they hung up. After he placed his phone down, he thought of his mom, and hope they had a good trip. At the same time, he was a little excited to be home alone. Shortly after his friend was done showering, he went into the shower before going to bed.

Later that Friday, Takayuki was feeling a little bored and sad to have his parents gone, so he walked to the near by park after school. As he was walking along the paths, he wondered about all the things around him. "Hmmm, I wonder how old this tree is, or how old it is..." "Wow, a bird, I wonder where it's flying." Whoa! That flower. It's so colorful. I really wonder what breed it is." Those were amongst the random thoughts that came into Takayuki's mind.

As Takayuki wandered further along the path, he found an open area, overlooking the sea. There were also some wooden benches there as well which he sat down onto it. Random thoughts started to flood his mind again as he looked towards the sea. As Takayuki started daydreaming, his exhaustion from throughout the day were catching up to him, and moments later his head was starting to get heavy. Takayuki then leaned his head back, and he fell asleep.

Around 15 minutes later, his roommates stumbled upon him sleeping as they were returning back to the school. They were just at a local pool, just relaxing from the hot afternoon. When they saw Takayuki, he had already fully laid down on the bench which suggested them that he might be asleep. A boy then swung his hands all around his face, and sure enough, no reaction was made from him, except a subtle snore. The boys then looked at each other, and grinned devilishly.

As one of them began unbuttoning his coat, another one began taking his shoes off. While a boy began taking off his shirt, another boy was taking his slacks off of him. Takayuki was now left in his bright green boxers briefs and dark gray socks. 2 boys then hogged his clothes, ready to run while one of them got out their phone, and started recording.

As the cold breeze of the evening flowed right into him, he began to sense the cold that his uniform protected him from. He then slowly opened his eyes to notice himself sleeping half naked. Luckily, there was no one there which saved him from the embarrassment, but the weather was starting to get a little chilly. When Takayuki looked around, he saw his friends holding his clothes which they quick ran out of there. He then quickly followed as they tried to escape.

Moments later, they lead him to a wooden pier, spanning over the mud flats. Takayuki then quickly sprinted across the straight pier, hoping to catch up with his friends. As he was getting nearer and nearer, he sped up as he tried his hardest to catch up with them. Unexpectedly, a sharp turn came out of nowhere which Takayuki was just aware of. His friends had made it through, but he was absolutely at his max speed. As he were trying to not go over the curve, he tried his hardest to break, but it wasn't enough. He slipped off from his high speed, and dove head first into the mud.

When his friends saw that Takayuki was gone, they quickly ran back. When they got back to the curve, they saw his 5 foot 4 body stuck head first into the mud. They stood there in disbelief as they witnessed the former school swimmer wiggling and flailing his legs in the creamy gray mud. Moments later, Takayuki was able to poke his head back out, in exchange for submerging his legs instead. All of his body was absolutely covered with the thick sludge, especially in on his hair and face. His underwear was also filled with bits of mud, and the vibrant green color was gone as it was turned completely gray. Immediately after he came back up, he quickly gapsed for air before panting really hard. Meanwhile, his roommates laughed as their friend struggled to swim in mud. After rolling in the mixture of sludge and muddy water, Takayuki managed to stand up right again before he wiped the thick layer of mud off his eyes and nose. The only things that was unscathed were his adorable eyes and white teeth.

After his roommates had helped Takayuki out of the sticky mud which he still struggled to even put his legs up on the floor board. When he managed to get up the pier, and stood up straight, his current state was absolutely ridiculous as every bit of him was filled and dripping with chunks of mud. His friends then apologize for stealing his clothes which Takayuki dismissed it. Since it was low tide and there weren't any showers near by, it'd be a rather awkward walk back to school. Anyway, Takayuki was shivering from the cold mud and cold weather of the evening, so one of his roommates decided to sacrifice his towel for his friend to get warm. He really appreciated the offer although he had ruined his friend's towel. The boys then walked back to school with Takayuki in a little bit of a sticky situation.

End of Chapter 3